We have some cool new updates in the works that I think you will look forward too.
Quick outline of what we have updated recently.
Addon Installer Updates
* The installer will now remember your path setting if you decide to change it from the detected default setting
* Big compatibility update to our Mac installer, it should now work on most Mac OS.
Thank you to everyone that reported the bugs and suggestions for our installer. The installer is also something that we are also continously developing for easier updates.
Dugi’s Guide Viewer v4.16 minor updates
* Fixed translation bug with Dungeon Maps
* Added icon references into the settings menu.
To update visit our download page below
New Features Update Plans
We’re not done yet! there still plenty of updates in our list. This is what you should forward to with our next update.
* Map button – You will be able to minimize the Dungeon Map and a small button will appear to the left of the tick box on the small frame.
You can click on this button to load the map that you have selected previously. This will make it much easier for you select and view our map repeatedly. (we will also fix that flickering bug on our map)
* Ant Trail – Similar to questhelper ant trail, an ant trail will appear automatically to connect the TomTom waypoint dots, for easier navigation. You will be able to disable this in the settings menu aswell if you don’t like it.
* Achievements, Profession, Reputation Tracking – hmm what are these for? For our in-game Achievement & Profession guide of course!
This is another new guide in the works that we are planning to release before Cataclysm to keep you busy.
This will be a new stand alone guide to help you complete as much achievements as possible which will also include videos for certain achievements and also an in-game Profession guide that will automatically progress as
you reach certain level of profession.
The updates to the addons are free, and the updates for the Achievement & Profession guide will require a small upgrade fee (TBA).