Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums General Classic Leveling Guide :) Launching this “Summer.”

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    maxxdiamond
    Participant

Take my money :smiley:

Hey Dugi,
      Firstly I’d like to say what an amazing companion you have been during my life of WoW, since late original Classic, you have made my game play so much more fun back in the day when i printed the guide out lol. now its in game its perfect and has been improved no end as the years have gone by.
      Can you give us an eta on classic leveling guide?
      Does the loyalty members cover the cost of classic if not How much will i have to pay?
      When can i download it so i’m up and ready?
      Thank you Dugi you are AWESOME!!

Tarathat

maxxdiamond
      Participant

If anyone here is looking for an older guild to join up with, I am running the Malicious Moogles. We are over 300 members right now, and still looking to add more to our group. Send me a Friend Request at Maxxgold#1846, and I’ll send you the information!

I’m ready for Dugi’s Guide for Classic!!

jlhopwo
        Participant
          Hey everyone and Dugi…
          I started playing wow in December 2004.  I remember questing first with thottbot, then with wow-pro website open, and alt-tabbing back and forth!  Then the wow-pro add-on, and finally, when I discovered Dugi Guide, what a huge difference!  I’m looking forward to seeing Duigi Guides for classic!
          crnewsome
          Participant

Same question: will the Classic guide be ready for launch? Happy to pay, and grateful you guys are making this happen!!!

Please let us know and thank you again!

maxxdiamond
            Participant

Dugi has said that the guide up to level 40 will be ready at launch. 

kadeus
              Participant

Less than 4 days to go and still no word on price or ETA?
                Come on please Dugi, surely you have an estimate for both at this stage mate.

Thanks in advance!

Dugi
                Keymaster

I’m very sorry for the lack of updates, we have just been flat out working 24/7 to get this done. We’re looking to release new installer today to support classic and have the guides available for purchase today. 

maxhawk
                  Participant

Dugi said:

I’m very sorry for the lack of updates, we have just been flat out working 24/7 to get this done. We’re looking to release new installer today to support classic and have the guides available for purchase today. 

Maybe you already know this, but the new installer which includes Classic support crashes when I run it. It reports the current versions for Retail and Classic to be “none”. Is there an .ini or other config file that I can delete or edit?

I get this pop-up error:

An unhandled exception (‘System.Security.SecurityException’) occurred in DugiGuies_1.4.4.exe [10304]. Just-In-Time debugging this exception failed with the following error: No installed debugger has Just-In-Time debugging enabled. In Visual Studio, Just-In-Time debugging can be enabled from Tools/Options/Debugging/Just-In-Time.

Check the documentation index for ‘Just-in-time debugging, errors’ for more information.

maxxdiamond
                    Participant

I just purchased the WoW Classic Guide.

Thank you Dugi!!”

Dugi
                      Keymaster

maxhawk said:
                        An unhandled exception (‘System.Security.SecurityException’) occurred in DugiGuies_1.4.4.exe [10304]. Just-In-Time debugging this exception failed with the following error: No installed debugger has Just-In-Time debugging enabled. In Visual Studio, Just-In-Time debugging can be enabled from Tools/Options/Debugging/Just-In-Time.

Check the documentation index for ‘Just-in-time debugging, errors’ for more information.

Are you still getting this error? make sure all Dugi installers are close (no old version in the background) and try loading it again, try rebooting pc. 

maxhawk
                        Participant

Dugi said:
                          Are you still getting this error? make sure all Dugi installers are close (no old version in the background) and try loading it again, try rebooting pc. 

Yes I am. I rebooted and also killed Malwarebytes. The program status says it’s “Checking for plugin updates” when I get the error window. Here are the details from the first popup on Microsoft’s side:

Description:

Stopped working

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01: dugiguides_1.4.5.exe

Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0

Problem Signature 03: 5d5fbad1

Problem Signature 04: mscorlib

Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0

Problem Signature 06: 5c9c4d2b

Problem Signature 07: 2d59

Problem Signature 08: 79

Problem Signature 09: System.Security.Security

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

Locale ID: 1033

I then get the same Visual Studio error that I posted before. V1.4.3 worked fine. It stopped working after it auto-updated to V1.4.4 and now V1.4.5.

WoW: 8.2.0.31478
                          WoW Classic: 1.13.2.31446

Is there any other info I can provide to help debug this? Am I the only one who’s having this issue? Is the installer expecting _retail and _classic to be in the same directory?

As a I test I also tried 1.4.3 on my laptop (downloaded from the 1.4.4 link on the site but it shows 1.4.3 when run). It installed properly but didn’t auto-update to 1.4.4 automatically. I do have “Automatically install guide updates” enabled.

maxhawk
                          Participant

I manually copied dugiguides_1.4.5.exe to my laptop and it ran fine, properly picking up the installation directories for _classic and _retail, both of which are located in the same directory (as opposed to my desktop).

Dugi
                            Keymaster

maxhawk said:

I manually copied dugiguides_1.4.5.exe to my laptop and it ran fine, properly picking up the installation directories for _classic and _retail, both of which are located in the same directory (as opposed to my desktop).

Try downloading and install the latest 4.8 net framework here
                              https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/install/on-windows-7

maxhawk
                              Participant

Dugi said:

maxhawk said:

Try downloading and install the latest 4.8 net framework here
                                https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/install/on-windows-7

I already had 4.8 .NET installed but let it do a repair. However I still get the same error.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 107 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.