Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums General Classic Leveling Guide :) Launching this “Summer.”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    maxxdiamond
    Participant

I’m looking forward to more information for the Classic Leveling Guide. We have around 300 people that are now ready for the launch of Classic, and we need a Dugi Guide for all of these things.

1. Where to find Best in Spec for each class at level 60
      2. All the Dungeon Quests
      3. Dungeon Maps
      4. Class Quests
      5. Profession Leveling
      6. Where to find all the books for Professions and Classes (First Aid Books, Cooking Books)
      7. Exploration: Boat Routes, Zone Maps, Flight Paths.
      8. How to make gold
      9. Exploration leveling with fedex quest turn ins. Quest where you just pickup and turn in.

I’ve been told in the old forums that those of us with the lifetime subscription to Dugi Guides still have to pay for the Classic Guide, which is fine by me. Just putting this in for anyone else that was wondering if they would have to pay more.

onibaba
      Participant

I would pay for such a guide as I find BFA rather tedious and uninspiring…. please don’t shoot me now that I’ve spoken my mind…lol

Morgana5
        Participant

As Classic release approaches Im curious why there is no video advert or forum post about Dugi’s plan for a leveling guide?   I assume hes waiting for beta like most but still, any news Dugi?

Dugi
          Keymaster

Morgana5 said:

As Classic release approaches Im curious why there is no video advert or forum post about Dugi’s plan for a leveling guide?   I assume hes waiting for beta like most but still, any news Dugi?

We haven’t been able to work on it at all since beta access is not available yet. We really need access to it first to get started.

Dugi said:

Morgana5 said:

We haven’t been able to work on it at all since beta access is not available yet. We really need access to it first to get started.

How is it on like quick test on a Privat server. or is it the coding from orginal vanilla you need? i have been testing some privat servers, and i see there are some good things to learn. But i cant wait untill vanilla release, we are allready 40 ppl from just my distict that are ready to kick some *** in vanilla ^^. and we all gonna get your guide :)

vandalia_1998
            Participant

Is the Classic guide going to have to wait for a bit while they pck the best path or are they going to base it on memory or from private servers?

Dugi
              Keymaster

Is the Classic guide going to have to wait for a bit while they pck the best path or are they going to base it on memory or from private servers?

we can’t really trust anything from the private servers, it could be completely different. We will need to run the entire thing again for both factions. 

jfrovich
                Participant

Dugi said:

Morgana5 said:

Well I would volunteer to beta test your guide once, beta is live and once I can login to the beta.

Dugi
                  Keymaster

we have beta access now, work have begun 🙂

jfrovich
                    Participant

Dugi said:

we have beta access now, work have begun 🙂

So do I and IM LOVING IT

waspire
                      Participant

thanks alot .. perhaps u could put up a test guide for classic  so we can help remove the bugs out .  after that paying for it isn’t a problem. let us know dugi.

Dugi
                        Keymaster

the addon itself is still a work in progress at the moment, we still have quite a bit of work to fix it for classic. 

Dugi said:

the addon itself is still a work in progress at the moment, we still have quite a bit of work to fix it for classic. 

I bought your guide on this day for 50 usd dugi. 12/16/10. I would totally buy a vanilla guide from you! Please keep us updated in your newsletter! Thank you!

srbrunner
                          Participant

Are you looking for testers?

Dugi
                            Keymaster

srbrunner said:

Are you looking for testers?

we could use some help with people to run the bare bone guide and collect some data so we can update the details from our old guide from years ago.  Will update as as soon as we finish updating the addon 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 107 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.