Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums General Classic Leveling Guide :) Launching this “Summer.”

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 107 total)
  • Author

Does it make sense to even have questie with Dugi or should I remove questie? 

vaughan said:

You legend Dugi, I am so hyped for the dugi classic guide. I snapped this pic of you during the beta shutdown event it looks like you had a friend in high places “GM Birmingham” well done!

How dare he have fun and not polish the addon!!! LOL 

maxxdiamond
    Participant

Does it make sense to even have questie with Dugi or should I remove questie? 

It probably wouldn’t hurt. I will not know until I see the new guide in action.

I understand the Dugi Classic 1-60 Leveling Guide is a separate guide.
      I have a HUGE Question about the Dugi Classic Launch.

Will this Dugi Classic 1-60 Leveling Guide clash or interfere with our original Level and Professional / Achievement Guides from the  Level 1- 60 guides that we already have installed ?

Dugi
      Keymaster

Will this Dugi Classic 1-60 Leveling Guide clash or interfere with our original Level and Professional / Achievement Guides from the  Level 1- 60 guides that we already have installed ?

I’m not sure what you mean, WoW Classic is a different game from the Retail version they have nothing to do with each other. 

You have the Free Trial button the WoW Classic Add on page.  Is the WoW Classic guide free for levels 1-40?  If not, may want to remove that Trial button from the Classic page you have.

football
        Participant

No worries. It’s two seperate installs working independently of each other. You can delete addon/variables in one and it’ll have no affect in the other:
          :World of Warcraft_retail_ <- has its own cache/interface/WTF etc.
          :World of Warcraft_classic_ <-
          has its own cache/interface/WTF etc.

maxhawk
          Participant

Hi Dugi,

Since the error seemed to be related to security, I tried running 1.4.5 as administrator and it started successfully. Subsequent attempts without running as administrator are working also.

Consider my issue resolved with the solution as: run DugiGuides_1.4.5.exe as administrator.

Thanks.

caoyue951
            Participant
              Support Chinese clients?
              Simplified Chinese
              groar90
              Participant
                Hey, are all the functions from retail guide also working on Classic? Mainly:
                – Target Button for all quest monsters/Npcs up to 60
                – Icons above nameplates of quest monsters with numbers how much left to kill
                Dugi
                Keymaster

caoyue951 said:

Support Chinese clients?
                  Simplified Chinese

We still need to do some testing on this, but it should be able to support it. 

Dugi
                  Keymaster

groar90 said:

Hey, are all the functions from retail guide also working on Classic? Mainly:
                    – Target Button for all quest monsters/Npcs up to 60
                    – Icons above nameplates of quest monsters with numbers how much left to kill

Not all functions will be available, Target button will work but Nameplates is not possible. 

ruthlessthug
                    Participant

I have an issue with my guide crashing after trying to update. It’s showing the proper paths, has been whitelisted and seems to load properly. The update bar moves along, gets to the end and poof. The guide just closes out without updating. I’ve tried running as admin and all the other advice already posted. Any other advice? 

dyaxler
                      Participant

Is there a change log for the Classic client? Just wondering what the change was for 1.000 -> 1.002

genttech
                        Participant

Awesome Team! Keep it up!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 107 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.