A new update for Dugi Guides installer is now available to download in our members area below.
Please update right now A new update for Dugi Guides installer is now available to download in our members area below.
Please update right now to resolve all issues with installing our guides.
Dugi Guides Installer 1.0.5
- Fixed issue with Latest News not displaying.
Dugi Guides Installer 1.0.4
- Fixed login issue with the new website.
- Fixed account information display issue.
- Added self notification for new version. to resolve all issues with installing our guides.
There was a problem with 1.0.4 not displaying the latest news, this is now fixed with 1.0.5
If you’re still having problems please follow these instruction.
- Download the latest version 1.0.5
- Open the settings menu and delete everything inside World of Warcraft Path, and World of Warcraft Path Launcher Path
- Click ok and close the installer.
- Load the installer again and click on the settings button.
- If installer automatically detect your WoW path it should already be filled in, make sure you enter your username and password and click ok
- If the installer didn’t fill in your path automatically then you will have to enter your path manually
Windows: (your path)\World of Warcraft\
Windows: (your path)\World of Warcraft\Launcher.exe
MAC: /Applications/World of Warcraft/
MAC: /Applications/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft Launcher.app
- Please check that you have the correct \ for PC or / for MAC it is crucial that your path is entered 100% correct.
If you’re using 1.0.5 and your path is in the settings menu is correct the installer will work, I guarantee it. If you still have problems please contact ticket support and provide as much information as you can, a screenshot of your WoW path and the path that you have entered in the settings menu is a great help.