- In your computer, open the folder World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\
- Delete the folder DugisGuideViewerZ or any other addons you wish to remove.
This is a common problem with Internet Explorer, try using another browser or follow these step to fix the problem http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308090
To work around this problem, use the following procedures.
For case 1:
Before you download, make sure that the Confirm open after download option is selected. To verify this:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Folder Options.
- Click the File Types tab.
- Scroll down to and click the .zip extension.
- Click Advanced.
- Verify that Confirm open after download is selected.
For case 2:
- Click the hyperlink, and then click Save or Save this file to disk in the File Download dialog box that appears.
- In the Save As dialog box, specify a location to save the file to (for example, Desktop), and then click Save.
- When the download is finished, open the .zip file, and then extract the files that are contained in it.
Open the .zip file, and then extract the files that are contained in it.
If the installer you downloaded will not launch when you double click on it, follow these steps:
- Make sure you add an exception with your Anti Virus/Spyware Software (if any) to allow the program to run. DugiGuides.exe installer is guaranteed to be Virus and Spyware free, click here to view the Virus Total test result for https://www.dugiguides.com/dgmembers/
- If that still doesn’t work try disabling your AVS software completely.
- Once the uninstall is complete, simply double click the installer and it should ask you to install Java.
- Make sure any previous version (if any) of the installer are deleted.
- Make sure you have Administrator access for Windows and allow the installer to run in Admin Mode.
- If this still doesn’t resolve your issue, contact Technical Support at : https://www.dugiguides.com/support/
You may have the incorrect path in our installer for your world of warcraft
- Right click on your world of warcraft shortcut in your desktop and select properties
under target it should display the path to your world of warcraft folder
- eg C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Launcher.exe (your path could be different)
- Load the installer and click on the settings button
- Enter the path C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\_retail_\ for the first box
- Enter C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft Launcher.exe for the 2nd box
- Enter your username and password and click ok
- Click the repair button and wait for it to install.
Typical installation path for Mac is (make sure you add / at the end)
Install Path: /Applications/World of Warcraft/
Launcher Path: /Applications/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft Launcher.dmg