This is a common problem with Internet Explorer, try using another browser or follow these step to fix the problem http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308090
To work around this problem, use the following procedures.
For case 1:
Before you download, make sure that the Confirm open after download option is selected. To verify this:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Folder Options.
- Click the File Types tab.
- Scroll down to and click the .zip extension.
- Click Advanced.
- Verify that Confirm open after download is selected.
For case 2:
- Click the hyperlink, and then click Save or Save this file to disk in the File Download dialog box that appears.
- In the Save As dialog box, specify a location to save the file to (for example, Desktop), and then click Save.
- When the download is finished, open the .zip file, and then extract the files that are contained in it.
Open the .zip file, and then extract the files that are contained in it.
Posted in: Installation Questions