Pre-Purchase / Sales Questions (3)
If you don’t like the WoW, Horde or Alliance guides that you purchased for ANY reason, you can return it for an immediate 100% refund of your purchase price. And remember, this is a 60 days guarantee. You’re free to return it next week, next month, or up to 60 days from now. Just e-mail me and I’ll process an immediate 100% refund.
With your instant money-back guarantee, there is literally NO RISK.
– Dave Farrell (Dugi)
Dugi Guides has been in business for over 4 years and not 1 customer has ever had their account banned for using our products.
A new AddOn policy was introduced by Blizzard back in May 2009 to prevent addons such as (Questhelper and Carbonite) in particular from advertising and selling a premium version addon directly inside World of Warcraft.
Dugi Guides follows all of Blizzard AddOns policy by
- Providing the fully functional Dugi Guides addon and all updates the addon itself free of charge.
- No advertising exist with our addons.
The paid guides that we sell is in an eBook digital format and it is not premium version of our AddOn.
DugiGuides_.exe is our simple installer program designed for easy installation and update of our guides. It is written in C## and we guarantee that it contains no malicious virus or spyware of any kind. You can confirm the file is safe before you download by submiting the download url to VirusTotal which will check the file with over 30 AV Engine.
Our installer works by downloading a ZIP file tailored to your account from our server and extract it into your World of Warcraft\_retail_\Interface\AddOns\DugisGuideViewerZ\ folder.
And our ZIP file will only contain various Text (LUA, XML, TOC) and Image (TGA, BLP) files that follows the World of Warcraft standard.
Simply put it is not possible for you to compromise your account by using anything from dugiguides.com and we guarantee it.
Dugi Guides will work on ANY operating system that can play World of Warcraft. The only requirement for our guides is World of Warcraft itself.
However our installer currently only support Windows XP, Vista, 7 and Mac. Other OS will have to install the files manually by downloading the Zip file.
Installation Questions (5)
- In your computer, open the folder World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\
- Delete the folder DugisGuideViewerZ or any other addons you wish to remove.
This is a common problem with Internet Explorer, try using another browser or follow these step to fix the problem http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308090
To work around this problem, use the following procedures.
For case 1:
Before you download, make sure that the Confirm open after download option is selected. To verify this:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Folder Options.
- Click the File Types tab.
- Scroll down to and click the .zip extension.
- Click Advanced.
- Verify that Confirm open after download is selected.
For case 2:
- Click the hyperlink, and then click Save or Save this file to disk in the File Download dialog box that appears.
- In the Save As dialog box, specify a location to save the file to (for example, Desktop), and then click Save.
- When the download is finished, open the .zip file, and then extract the files that are contained in it.
Open the .zip file, and then extract the files that are contained in it.
If the installer you downloaded will not launch when you double click on it, follow these steps:
- Make sure you add an exception with your Anti Virus/Spyware Software (if any) to allow the program to run. DugiGuides.exe installer is guaranteed to be Virus and Spyware free, click here to view the Virus Total test result for https://www.dugiguides.com/dgmembers/
- If that still doesn’t work try disabling your AVS software completely.
- Once the uninstall is complete, simply double click the installer and it should ask you to install Java.
- Make sure any previous version (if any) of the installer are deleted.
- Make sure you have Administrator access for Windows and allow the installer to run in Admin Mode.
- If this still doesn’t resolve your issue, contact Technical Support at : https://www.dugiguides.com/support/
You may have the incorrect path in our installer for your world of warcraft
- Right click on your world of warcraft shortcut in your desktop and select properties
under target it should display the path to your world of warcraft folder
- eg C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Launcher.exe (your path could be different)
- Load the installer and click on the settings button
- Enter the path C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\_retail_\ for the first box
- Enter C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft Launcher.exe for the 2nd box
- Enter your username and password and click ok
- Click the repair button and wait for it to install.
Typical installation path for Mac is (make sure you add / at the end)
Install Path: /Applications/World of Warcraft/
Launcher Path: /Applications/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft Launcher.dmg
Addon & Guide Usage Questions (3)
- Enter the game and press enter to open the chat bar
- Type ‘/dugi reset’ to reset the position of all frames
- Make sure you have the latest version installed, check the download page
- Enter the In your chat window, try typing ‘/dugi reset’
- If that still doesn’t work
try ‘/dugi fix’
followed by ‘/reload’
- Try disabling all your addons and play with only DugiGuidesViewer and to see if the problem persists, then enable your addons one at a time to find the conflict.
This can happen if your game crashed or don’t exit the game properly by clicking logout or exit game.
Proper log out or game exit is essential for a WoW addon to save any changed settings.
Don’t close your game by clicking the Window close button or pressing ALT-F4 and Dugi Guides should save your progress.
If that didn’t resolve your issue, please note the guide and step name that gets unticked and submit a ticket and report.
Account Questions (3)
Please use the password retrieval system found in members login section
If you don’t recieve your password within a couple of minutes please Check your junk mail folder as your junk mail filter might be filtering our automated email make sure you whitelist emails from dugiguides.com.
If you still unable to recover your account, please open a ticket to Account Enquiry and provide as MUCH information as you can such as..
- Your Clickbank purchase receipt #
- Full name used to purchase
- Email address used to purchase
Your account information is case sensitive, make sure you turn of your CAPS-LOCK button and type it EXACTLY as the one provided in your email.
Also make sure there are no additional ‘blank space’ at the beginning or at the end of your login details.