Hi everyone a friendly reminder that the WoW Noblegarden event will be live on April 2nd – April 9th. This is an event that celebrates the WoW version of easter.
This is a simple event and we don’t offer an in-game guide for it. The best guide is available here at wowhead.
Finding Brightly Colored Eggs can be found during the event. Horde players can find them in Brill, Bloodhoof Village, Falconwing Square, and Razor Hill. Alliance players can find eggs in Kharanos, Goldshire, Dolanaar, and Azure Watch. Don’t forget to equip your Egg Basket to speed up collection!
All of the Noblegarden items can be found in one of the eggs, except for the Tome of Polymorph: Rabbit and Noblegarden Egg. Don’t forget to collect all of them items that you need to complete Noble Gardener if you are going for the What A Long, Strange Trip It’s Been achievement!
- New to 2018, players can transmog to Noblegarden attire during the holiday
- New to 2017 is the Noblegarden Bunny battle pet, sold for 200 Noblegarden Chocolate. In Patch 7.2.5, the holiday attire will be added to the appearance tab and you can transmog to it during Noblegarden.
- the Swift Springstrider, which can be purchased for Noblegarden Chocolate x 500. The mount is also very rarely found inside the Brightly Colored Eggs
- Spring Rabbit’s Foot (companion) can be randomly found in an egg.
- Other rewards can be purchased with Noblegarden Chocolate from the Noblegarden Vendor
Good luck and have fun!
3 replies to "Noblegarden (Easter) Event Guide 2019"