Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Dugi
    Keymaster

[{“insert”:”Welcome to the new forum for Dugi Guides. The new forum should be easier and faster to use. nUnfortunately, we’re unable to import old forum threads, you can still find the “},{“attributes”:{“link”:”https://www.dugiguides.com/oldforum”},”insert”:”old forum here”},{“insert”:” but it is in a locked state and no longer be used. n”}]

kraevac
      Participant

[{“insert”:”I like the new look, it’s a much fresher and cleaner look.nThe one thing that I did notice is that the video link on the homepage does not link to a video. It links that the old forums. Additionally, the product links do not work either. n”}]

Dugi
        Keymaster

[{“insert”:”Hi thank you for reporting, it should be fixed now. Please report if you noticed anything else. n”}]

football
          Participant

[{“insert”:”Request:nbbcode & dark theme (or darker, anything but white, my eyes argh) “},{“insert”:{“emoji”:{“emojiChar”:”ud83eudd14″}}},{“insert”:{“emoji”:{“emojiChar”:”ud83dude42″}}},{“insert”:”n”}]

Dugi
            Keymaster

Ok I enabled advanced editor, but dark theme is a bit harder

football
              Participant

[{“insert”:”Thank you “},{“insert”:{“emoji”:{“emojiChar”:”ud83eudd17″}}},{“insert”:”n”}]

Dugi, what was wrong with the old forums? They seemed perfectly fine for what people needed. Now everyone needs to relearn these and tbh it looks like ****. There aren’t as many sections and this white is so harsh on the eyes. Default skin should be darker

maxxdiamond
                Participant

The old forums were bad and had major issues. This is a definite improvement :)

Dugi
                  Keymaster
                    Quote:
                    Dugi, what was wrong with the old forums?

We found that this reddit style of forum is less intimidating and faster to post and easier to for the mods keep track of all threads so everyone gets the help that they need.

we’ll try to grey out whiteness a bit.

Dugi
                    Keymaster

background is now slightly off white similar to the old forum #fafafa instead of #ffffff

Dugi.

I have completely lost the Gide button off wow game page and cant find it in add on,s any idea.

In fact no Dugi Guide at all

deschutes
                      Participant
                        Hi Dugi, I cannot get gear advisor to work in Classic. Is that normal for the Classic guide?

I’m not getting any other guide to even show after the starting zones. It only shows the low level starting guides and that’s it. I made sure I was logged in when I downloaded the recent update. I’m referring to WOW Classic and I’m not a free trial member.

Dugi
                        Keymaster

rhorlak said:

I’m not getting any other guide to even show after the starting zones. It only shows the low level starting guides and that’s it. I made sure I was logged in when I downloaded the recent update. I’m referring to WOW Classic and I’m not a free trial member.

Hi you still need to purchase the WoW Classic Guide 

thegame2427
                          Participant

It still suggest guide even if you did not purchase it.  Is it suppose to do this?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.