• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Dugi.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    deaddoll
    Participant

My waypoint arrow is not working, and i get a message that its not available. Is there any way to reset it?

Dugi
      Keymaster

where is your character located? waypoint arrows no longer work in dungeons because of limitation placed by blizzard. 

hotohorikakashi
        Participant

I’ve got this problem too and I am not in any dungeons just questing normally.

Dugi
          Keymaster

I’ve got this problem too and I am not in any dungeons just questing normally.

can you describe the issue, where is your character located? 
            maybe the arrow was moved by accident and hidden behind other ui, try typing /dugi reset

hotohorikakashi
            Participant

It only seems to be for one of my characters, a Night Elf on Khaz’goroth and the arrow’s not worked since I started this character. I have also started another character on the same realm but different race and not having any trouble with the arrow.
              Tried reset, only thing that happened is my small framed window is stuck along the right side and I can only move it up or down lol

Also when I load dugi I have to login all the time and it still showing me as trial user but I seem to be able to use the guide in game ok.

Dugi
              Keymaster

It only seems to be for one of my characters, a Night Elf on Khaz’goroth and the arrow’s not worked since I started this character.

try typing /dugi fix 
                can you press the green dot on the small frame this should display the waypoint arrow. 

Do you see the zone map? try disabling the Zone Map by clicking the DG icon and untick Zone Map 

Also when I load dugi I have to login all the time and it still showing me as trial user but I seem to be able to use the guide in game ok.

This is because you have entered the incorrect user name and password, and you have just been using the trial guides. make sure you type it exactly correct, it should say Welcome hotohorikakashi 
                enter your username: hotohorikakashi in the field and password correct.

hotohorikakashi
                Participant

I did the solutions you suggested and I was putting in all my details correctly but nothing worked.
                  I ended up deleting all of dugi stuff and re installed it manually, this seemed to fix both my problems I was having.

Thank you for the help :)

Dugi
                  Keymaster

I did the solutions you suggested and I was putting in all my details correctly but nothing worked.

It’s very likely you still entered the incorrect credentials, I tested your account and it does work. 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.