Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    grezeau
    Participant

I am just now finishing up the starting zones in WoW Classic, and have two characters at level 16.  With both characters at that high a level I cannot find any Dugi Guide for Westfall, or any guides past the start zones.  I am paid up, and have the latest version 1.070 of the classic guide installed.  The only guides I can find playing all of my characters in Classic are just the start zones.  Any help will be much appreciated.  Thanks.  P.S. I am playing on a late model iMac with the latest Mac OS 10.15.1 installed.

flamboyant
      Participant

You have to be logged in with you account into Dugi Guide. I think then you have to press re-install and then it must work. 

grezeau
        Participant

Thanks much, I will try that.

grezeau
          Participant

This is embarrassing.  It turns out that I assumed that as a VERY long term customer that the full guide for classic was a freebie.  Partly because it just showed up as another selection with my Dugi Guide installer and loaded without a hitch.  So once I checked the products tab and realized that to go beyond the starter zones you had to buy the Classic guides.  So I did.  Thanks for the help.

flamboyant
            Participant

grezeau said:

This is embarrassing.  It turns out that I assumed that as a VERY long term customer that the full guide for classic was a freebie.  Partly because it just showed up as another selection with my Dugi Guide installer and loaded without a hitch.  So once I checked the products tab and realized that to go beyond the starter zones you had to buy the Classic guides.  So I did.  Thanks for the help.

welcome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.