Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Started with the Stranglethorn guide, it send me to the Rebel Camp.

Guide tells me to accept “Jungle Secrets” from Private Thorsen, but there is no quest:

Also don’t understand why it sent me here with lvl 32. The only yellow quest i got was “The Second Rebellion” + “Bad Medicine”, high crowded area and i already died like 6 times. I’m a warrior and as soon as i have two adds of my own level…i’m dead, especially with this healer mobs. Some of the mobs here are even lvl 35.

I finished the quests and now he wants me to do “Bookie Herold” (which is orange) and “The Hidden Key” which is red.

Dugi
    Keymaster

looks like that quest is only available after a mini event where the quest giver gets attacked. we will make this optional;. 

the quest that you can do in this zone should be suitable for your level, it is a wide level range zone. 

Yeah afterwards it got better. Thanks.

Something else i found out, if you have “auto quest accept” and “auto turn in” turned on, a lot of times it fails turning them in.

It only selects the available quest but if it is a quest not in the guide, it will do nothing.
      In this case i have to open the options, turn off auto accept, then turn in the quest.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.