Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    blovett
    Participant

I downloaded and installed the addon NoTaint2.  It has really helped my experience with Dugi’s.  Assuming there are no issues doing so, Dugi’s should look at incorporating that functionality into their addon.

Note that there are still some issues, particularly when leveling, but it made Dugi’s usable again.

icehouse1986
      Participant

Thanks I installed that addon, but Im having a issue where dugi guide just stopped working.  And I get this error on log on.

Ozzi
        Participant

blovett said:

I downloaded and installed the addon NoTaint2.  It has really helped my experience with Dugi’s.  Assuming there are no issues doing so, Dugi’s should look at incorporating that functionality into their addon.

Note that there are still some issues, particularly when leveling, but it made Dugi’s usable again.

Yeah that addon helped a lot during beta access.

Thanks I installed that addon, but Im having a issue where dugi guide just stopped working.  And I get this error on log on.

Try opening dugi installer and click reinstall. Otherwise, you may need to sift through your addons and enable one at a time to identify the culprit.

icehouse1986
          Participant

thanks, i think i got it going.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.