Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

This use to work fine. I load a herb route and my framerate goes from 115 to 17. I’ve never had this problem before the update. What’s going on?

Hmm, 24 hours and no replies. Been paying for Dugi guides for almost 6 years. Oh well, my sub is almost up. Won’t be resubbing. 

coffeedaze
    Participant

I’m having the same problem when loading waypoints for mining

Dugi
      Keymaster

sorry for the late response, we’re looking into this. 

I am also having this problem.  I am not running any gathering routes.  Just running the BFA leveling guide on the horde side.

coffeedaze
        Participant
          The massive FPS lockup from multiple waypoints seems to have been fixed with the last update, but I’m still getting lower FPS while the addon is enabled.  It looks like a memory issue as my ram usage has gone way up while dugi addon in enabled.  I’m running on 16GB of ram and it’s still taking a significant FPS hit.
          Core i7-7700, GTX 1060 6GB, SSD

As soon as you load a leveling guide the FPS goes to LaLa Land.  I have 32GB of RAM

lainor
          Participant

The massive FPS lockup from multiple waypoints seems to have been fixed with the last update, but I’m still getting lower FPS while the addon is enabled.  It looks like a memory issue as my ram usage has gone way up while dugi addon in enabled.  I’m running on 16GB of ram and it’s still taking a significant FPS hit.

My fps is fine with the addon enabled. Have you tried disabling your other addons to see if there could be conflicts occurring? Also have your tried doing a fresh install of dugi guides?

coffeedaze
            Participant

lainor said:

My fps is fine with the addon enabled. Have you tried disabling your other addons to see if there could be conflicts occurring? Also have your tried doing a fresh install of dugi guides?

Yes to both (disabled all other addons, did fresh install).  I only get the FPS drop from when dugis is enabled.

laundryman
              Participant

I just bought a brand new system for FPS issues, and have had no problems until today.  Only deactivating Dugi’s returns me to smooth operation. When active, I have worse issues than before I upgraded my year old Laptop.

Attempted rememdies:  

1. Fresh install (even though it was the same version I installed 2 days ago).
                2. Tried running ONLY Dugi’s and the problem persisted.
                3. Ran every addon except Dugi’s, no issues.

I hope you can resolve it soon.  I really like your addon.

ecoro123
                Participant

I have the Same Problem But noticed that if its in essentials mode i have no problem if i enable the guides it crashes and it gives a lua error. and yes it lowers  fps to 1 from 162. i hope it gets resolved soon

onibaba
                  Participant

Happened to me in the barrens. I had just came out of a dungeon and had dugi set to essentials only. Then when I returned dugi to the default guide. The game was paused for a minute then all of a sudden I had a framerate of 7 instead on 97 I had to close dugi, close wow and restart only to find that I was in essentials only and again when I returned to the default, a Frame rate of 7 again. I have noticed a few seconds where you cannot move or do anything till dugi has loaded. I thought it was the internet but my speed is constant at 90.01 mbps, ping 16 and upload of 5.68mbps. My ram is 32gb and wow is on ssd. my cpu is 4.2ghz and I have loads of virtual memory so its not the computer. Also, before you ask, my graphics care drivers are up to date

This issue has been going on for days.  Right now Dugi Guides is totally
                    unusable and there is no telling how long before they will fix it.  How
                    about providing the previous version that still works so that we can
                    manually install it and actually use the product we paid for???

inquisitive
                    Participant

When I first loaded in-game with the latest update I was stuck ~7 fps and it was too slow to do anything really. I noticed a huge waypoint at 0,0 on my map that couldn’t be manually removed for some reason. Installing and enabling TomTom fixed this for me. Even after disabling TomTom there we no problems afterward. Did something similar happen to anyone else?

Can make the problem go away by resetting all way points.  As soon
                      as you hand in a quest FPS problem is back with the following LUA
                      errors:
                      Message: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLFG.lua:44: script ran too long
                      Time: Fri Jun 14 11:40:58 2019
                      Count: 1
                      Stack: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLFG.lua:44: script ran too long
                      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLFG.lua:44: in function `GetLFD’
                      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZarrow.lua:2415: in function `GetFirstWaypointLFGDestination’
                      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZarrow.lua:1455: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZarrow.lua:1454>
                      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZarrow.lua:2686: in function `WaypointsChanged’
                      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZarrow.lua:859: in function `PlaceWaypoint’
                      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZarrow.lua:217: in function `RestoreWaypoints’
                      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:2642: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:2634>

Locals: self = <table> {
                       TranslateWorldMapPosition = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZMapUtils.lua:271
                       tIndexOfFirst = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZUtil.lua:154
                       UpdateNotificationsMarkVisibility = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:1224
                       ListContains = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZUtil.lua:957
                       ClearGuide = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:216
                       CreateSettingsTree = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:3814
                       SetQuestText = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:5321
                       IsQuestAccepted = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:5763
                       DeclineShareInvitation = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:7756
                       Skip = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:4354
                       GetCurrentMapZone_dugi = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZMapUtils.lua:2229
                       BACKGRND_PATH = “InterfaceDialogFrameUI-DialogBox-Background”
                       QUEST_COMPLETE = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:5484
                       RefreshReplacedTags = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:5050
                       DisplayViewTabInThread = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:3830
                       GetZoneIdByName = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZMapUtils.lua:502
                       OnGearFinderSettingsChanged = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGearFinder.lua:1648
                       RegisterModule = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModules.lua:150
                       SmartSetTargetOnClick = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:3865
                       PrintTable = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:1147
                       CompleteOnZoneCheck = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:6737
                       LargeFrameBorderDropdown_OnClick = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:4242
                       IsModuleLoaded = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModules.lua:366
                       DebugPrint = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:292
                       SetupWorldQuestButton_dugi = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZQuestPOI.lua:334
                       BeforeCombatStart = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:6870
                       db = <table> {
                       }
                       UpdateSettingsCheckbox = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:2065
                       GetFirstPFromCurrentGuide = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZProfessions.lua:64
                       IsModelDataOn = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModelViewer.lua:618
                       tags = <table> {
                       }
                       SetDB = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:4323
                       GetQuestLogIndexByQID = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:5755
                       DebugFormat = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDebug.lua:33
                       specializaton = 1
                       QUEST_TURNED_IN = <

Hope this points you in the right direction.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.