Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    winge
    Participant

After last update changing settings for the arrow goes back to default when restarting the game very annoying. the frames no dark frame have been changed and when the Ant Trail is finished it now points a bit anywhere but where it should

Ozzi
      Participant

For starters, you’ve spelled your name wrong.
        The alleged arrow issue is an easy fix, /dugi config, click the gear cog and then untick Icon Arrow. It’s not too hard or complicated to fix, a very petty issue.
        No frames, do you mean the frames around the Objectives Frame? if so, then ensure that frames are checked. Frames > Objective Tracker Frame Border.
        If this is still an issue then try /dugi fix.

Can you please provide an example of the ant trails? I can’t replicate this.

winge
        Participant
          Of course I spelled my name right you are being a bit insulting. English is not my language and I write in English not well.
          the others you write, I am naturally certain I have done the right thing.
          I have been a customer of yours for many years and I do not like to be offended.
          Ozzi
          Participant
            I don’t know how or why you found anything I’ve said offensive. I have looked over my statements several times :/ accusing me of insulting you is not normal.
            I am sorry if you took my prior statements insulting in anyway, it was not my intention.

Ozzi said:

Can you please provide an example of the ant trails? I can’t replicate this.

Once 9.0178 is available, can you please try installing and trying it out, if ant trails aren’t working properly still, then can you please run Dugi Installer and click settings button, then click repair. Once you did that, click Okay then Reinstall.

If the ant trails aren’t working still, then can you please take some screenshots or video footage of the ant trails not working. So that this can be investigated further.
            Ozzi
            Participant

winge said:

the others you write, I am naturally certain I have done the right thing.

Can you please explain a bit more? I am now totally confused.
              Ozzi
              Participant

Do you use World Quests Lists addon by any chance? I found that this can cause the addon to not show up completely.

winge
                Participant
                  Hello
                  It’s Winge again and it’s spelled correctly. You were right it was the (World Quests Lists) that was the problem, As I wrote before English is not the native language and it is possible that I misunderstood you
                  and then you must excuse me.
                Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.