Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Dugi
    Keymaster
      Build 8.800 – 15 January 2020
      Dugi Addon
      • Patch 8.3 compatibility update
      • Fixed Gear Scoring settings bug 
      • Added glowing effect for Solid Ant Trails 
      • Fixed error for NPC Journal
      • Fixed error when switching to different mode during combats 
      • Added slider setting to adjust the size of Ant Trails 
      Achievement Guides
      • New Allied Races: Vulpera guide
      • New Tauren – Heritage of the Ancestral Chieftain guide
      • New Goblin – Heritage of Kezan guide
      • New Worgen – Heritage of Gilneas guide
      • New ***** Empire Campaign (120) guide
      Leveling Guides 
      • New Heart of Azeroth Progression 8.2 (120) guide
      NPC Journal
      • New patch 8.3 Pet and Mounts guides
      fatpowaranga
      Participant

I’m getting “error loading” for Nazjatar Daily, Mechagon Daily, ***** Empire Campaign and Heart of Azeroth Essences lua files since this update. I did clear out both my interface and wtf file to test and it’s still happening.

Dugi
        Keymaster

I’m getting “error loading” for Nazjatar Daily, Mechagon Daily, ***** Empire Campaign and Heart of Azeroth Essences lua files since this update. I did clear out both my interface and wtf file to test and it’s still happening.

try updating to 8.801 now

jasonwhand
          Participant

I am still getting LUA errors on dugiguides file.  Any suggestions?  And I just updated the addon through the installer.

jasonwhand
            Participant

Got rid of every addon except Duigiguides and 3 other updated plugins and did not check the ‘load out of date addons’ and get this:

InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZUtil.lua:284: …deViewerZLibsLibStatLogic-1.2LibStatLogic-1.2.lua:7407: attempt to call global ‘GetAuctionItemSubClasses’ (a nil value)
              [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLibsLibStatLogic-1.2LibStatLogic-1.2.lua”]:7407: in function <…deViewerZLibsLibStatLogic-1.2LibStatLogic-1.2.lua:7406>
              [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLibsLibStatLogic-1.2LibStatLogic-1.2.lua”]:7554: in function `GetSum’
              [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGearAdvisor.lua”]:1404: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGearAdvisor.lua:1396>
              [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGearAdvisor.lua”]:2709: in function `CalculateScore’
              [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGearAdvisor.lua”]:2498: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGearAdvisor.lua:2436>
              [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGearAdvisor.lua”]:3355: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGearAdvisor.lua:3351>
              [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGearAdvisor.lua”]:3379: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGearAdvisor.lua:3361>
              Time: Wed Jan 15 17:01:04 2020
              Count: 1
              Stack: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZUtil.lua:284: …deViewerZLibsLibStatLogic-1.2LibStatLogic-1.2.lua:7407: attempt to call global ‘GetAuctionItemSubClasses’ (a nil value)
              [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLibsLibStatLogic-1.2LibStatLogic-1.2.lua”]:7407: in function <…deViewerZLibsLibStatLogic-1.2LibStatLogic-1.2.lua:7406>
              [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLibsLibStatLogic-1.2LibStatLogic-1.2.lua”]:7554: in function `GetSum’
              [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGearAdvisor.lua”]:1404: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGearAdvisor.lua:1396>
              [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGearAdvisor.lua”]:2709: in function `CalculateScore’
              [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGearAdvisor.lua”]:2498: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGearAdvisor.lua:2436>
              [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGearAdvisor.lua”]:3355: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGearAdvisor.lua:3351>
              [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGearAdvisor.lua”]:3379: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGearAdvisor.lua:3361>
              [string “=[C]”]: ?
              [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZUtil.lua”]:284: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZUtil.lua:253>
              [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZUtil.lua”]:922: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZUtil.lua:915>
              Locals: (*temporary) = false
              (*temporary) = “…deViewerZLibsLibStatLogic-1.2LibStatLogic-1.2.lua:7407: attempt to call global ‘GetAuctionItemSubClasses’ (a nil value)
              [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGearAdvisor.lua”]:3379: in funct
              Dugi
              Keymaster

jasonwhand said:

I am still getting LUA errors on dugiguides file.  Any suggestions?  And I just updated the addon through the installer.

can you confirm that you are using the latest version 8.801  

can you test with only Dugi enabled

Dugi
                Keymaster

try latest version 8.802 it should fix the error 

I have tried both ways of installing and I still get “Trial Version” in the bottom of the launcher… when in game I also can not load ANY guides… just the base stuff… I need the ***** Empire Campaign… this is why I reupped my sub

Trying to select guide and nothing happens… 8.804 shows loaded… I see the mod in my WoW addons folder yet I’m not getting access to the guides

Dugi
                  Keymaster

sofa said:

I have tried both ways of installing and I still get “Trial Version” in the bottom of the launcher… when in game I also can not load ANY guides… just the base stuff… I need the ***** Empire Campaign… this is why I reupped my sub

Trying to select guide and nothing happens… 8.804 shows loaded… I see the mod in my WoW addons folder yet I’m not getting access to the guides

You need to enter the correct username (not email) and password in the installer and reinstall. 

Hello.  What am I missing here.  I’ve got the latest version and unable to locate the Vulpera guide.  I’ve seen the allied races link, but only get one Nightborne quest.

I have a feeling it’s not updated for some reason.  I also don’t see any leveling guide to 120

Dugi
                    Keymaster

vexikuri said:

Hello.  What am I missing here.  I’ve got the latest version and unable to locate the Vulpera guide.  I’ve seen the allied races link, but only get one Nightborne quest.

I have a feeling it’s not updated for some reason.  I also don’t see any leveling guide to 120

Make sure you are logged in with the installer, click on settings > enter your username (vexikuri) not email, and your password. It should say “Welcom, vexikuri” if you entered the correct information

and click reinstall. 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.