Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jsharmer
    Participant

Hi All,

So, Im having some issues and somewhat lost.  I havent played in about 10 years and wanted to get back in to it.   Playing normal wow, alliance pally.   I got to level 18 no problem using the guide, it was great actually.  It then directed me to start doing dungeons which I have been and am now lvl 22.  The problem is I want to get back to questing and cant seem to get it back to where I need to be.  I do a reset/reload and its taking me to places and quests I dont have and am really confused how to get back on track.   I just know that doing a reset/reload doesnt help much in getting me on the right play.  Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you!

football
      Participant

Right click DG Guide Icon Button.
        Go to: Home -> Leveling (expand by clicking +) -> pick a zone with a good mix of green/yellow quest (they give the same XP). Do not worry too much about the lvl requirement. If you’re 22 and there’s a 21-22 guide filled with green/yellow quests, then pick that. If you see a grey quest with a (*) this means it’s part of a chain. You may want to do it if you want the follow up quest. Up to you.

If there’s a quest not in your log, then go to Current Guide and double tick until there’s a red X. It’ll then skip all steps related to that quest. Same if you want to skip a grey quest. Just remember, you can’t red X in the quest tracker, has to be done in the Current Guide window.

Doing dungeons requires you to be more aware of your quest log, so it doesn’t fill up with grey quests. Some you have to delete and some quests you need to red X because you’re ahead of the guide.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.