• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Ozzi.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I keep running into missing quest givers or unavailable quests, apparently when I do not meet some prerequisite. These are not captured in many of the quest guides.

My latest is from The Waking Shores (Story Only).  Apparently being level 62 or having a Valdrakken Accord rep of 1845 is not enough for Alexstrasza the Life-Bender to offer the “Who Brought the Ruckus?” quest, or maybe it is some other step I missed.  I wouldn’t know.

I like the Story Only guides but I keep running into points where I cannot continue.  Starting other guides from scratch have also left me stumped when the beginning step is unreachable or undoable.

Ozzi
    Participant

For the “Who Brought the Ruckus?” quest you have to do the dragonriding intro quests, even if your main did them.

pjmayo said:

I like the Story Only guides but I keep running into points where I cannot continue.  Starting other guides from scratch have also left me stumped when the beginning step is unreachable or undoable.

Can you please give an example?

May I suggest to use BTWQuests and BTWQuests: Dragonflight addons, TBH all his modules will be great to get if you do that content.
      This addon will show the prerequisites for each storyline, it will also show what you are up to in that storyline. Would take a bit to get used to it, but it is helpful, especially for those mount repeatable daily quests.

Ozzi
      Participant

Another thing for this quest to be able to be acceptable is to complete/finish Return to the Ruby Lifeshrine by talking to a dragon to fly you up to a tower, the quest should complete once you have reached the very top, dragon ride to the Ruby Lifeshrine and turn in Return to the Ruby Lifeshrine and then accept Who Brought the Ruckus?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.