Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    usnlt76
    Participant

All worked ok in previous patch. Now the guide gets stuck on 94% loading when in Guide Mode. Essential Mode still works, just not guide mode. Computer is MacBook Pro

Ozzi
      Participant

We are sorry for this, Blizzard has released their 10.0.5 update which has killed off a lot of addons until the developers find and fix what has broken in their addons. Dugi is out of town for the next 4 days, I have notified him of this and when he gets time he will look in to it. I am sorry I can’t provide an eta on this.
        While I am also a customer of these guides myself it would be great for everyone to have a little patience.

blackard
        Participant
          Exact same problem, fyi
          Shows current 9.0180, Newest 9.0179…if that makes any sense.
          Ozzi
          Participant

blackard said:

Exact same problem, fyi

Thank you for this, all customers Trial and Paid will experience this issue.
            Dugi is aware of this, he said he will look at it when he gets home tonight. I am currently tracking down what’s changed in this recent blizzard update so that we have a fair idea where to look.

Ozzi
            Participant

blackard said:

Shows current 9.0180, Newest 9.0179…if that makes any sense.

Yes, that’s fine, as long as you are able to download the 9.0179, Dugi will fix that when he applies the most important fix for the recent term of events, that’s the issue with Blizzard’s 10.0.5 update.

usnlt76
              Participant

Figured it was something Blizzard did with the patch. Looks like you all got it fixed, thanks!

just updated and missing Dragonflight completely

blackard
                Participant
                  Have not gotten to Dragonflight yet, but the rest of it is working great for me.
                  This game update crushed most of my add-ons.
                  Ozzi
                  Participant

mgbaker7 said:

just updated and missing Dragonflight completely

In the dugi installer, ensure that your username and password is correct, should see Welcome, mgbaker7!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.