Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums General Outland Dungeon Guides not showing in TBC Classic

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

They are not showing up in my TBC Classic guide – have newest version 2.096

Dugi
    Keymaster

I have tested your account and it does work, make sure you are logged in with the installer and reinstall 

I downloaded the 1.51 installer and reinstalled through that way and this is what I’m still seeing.  Dungeon guides for beyond classic are not loading.

gavc79
      Participant

I deleted and re-installed the addon from the addon folder. Before, it didnt have the TBC as highlighted by the red box. 

gavc79
        Participant

gavc79 said:

I deleted and re-installed the addon from the addon folder. Before, it didnt have the TBC as highlighted by the red box. 

Never mind, it didn’t fix it. I don’t see guides for the OL dungeons either.

Dugi
          Keymaster

hi sorry I missed that you were referring to the Dungeon guide,  TBC dungeon is not available yet we will update that soon 

gavc79
            Participant

Dugi said:

hi sorry I missed that you were referring to the Dungeon guide,  TBC dungeon is not available yet we will update that soon 

Cheers! Thank you for the great program!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.