Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    guburatto
    Participant

Hello! Is there any way to show the optional quests in the objective/guide quest tracker frame? I wouldn´t like to open the current guide menu to see wich quests is optional all the time….thx

front243
      Participant

Yes, being a completionist I would like to see an option to make them a regular part of the guide.

Dugi
        Keymaster

I’m not sure what you mean. 

do you mean for the optional steps in the guide to be shown at all time? or just adding quest manually to be watched on the objective tracker? because you can do this manually if you already picked up the quest just by adding it to the objective tracker watch list by shift clicking 

AAgny_
          Participant
            I’m not sure about guburatto’s request directly, However; an example I can find that would interest me would be.
            Gorgrond (15-50) steps 53-62 where the quest is (Optional), can you give a check box or something for the guide to include these quests.
            And then something I’m interested in, the quests after that are (Pre-quest required) could you include the required pre-quest.
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.