Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hey Dugi 

I wanted to know if you have a solution about the NPC/Items in the guide showing up like : npc:810520(random number)
    same for item (item:253639) for the violet spellwing for example.

I want to farm some since 8.3 but i got a lot of that problems 

Thanks in advance 

Ozzi
    Participant

The npc data needs to be updated, however, the (item:253639) doesn’t exist, what guide is that in? can you please provide a screenshot?

Mount Legion (Violet Spellwing) i think it was a mount for HC Argus raid (and i hope the place holder mount will be updated)

Ozzi
      Participant

Yeah I can confirm that the item is incorrect, it’s supposed to be (item:152901), the one in the guide is the spellid but used as itemid, dugi are you able to fix that?

Caluril said:

Yeah I can confirm that the item is incorrect, it’s supposed to be (item:152901), the one in the guide is the spellid but used as itemid, dugi are you able to fix that?

I even saw one mount with a faction exalted requirement with the description as :
        Required exalted reputation with (fac:2400).

And a lot of place holder description with BFA base mount hope it can be updated soon ::smile:

Ozzi
        Participant

are you able to check now? dugi fixed the npc names database. If its still doing it that means there’s something wrong somewhere else

Caluril said:

are you able to check now? dugi fixed the npc names database. If its still doing it that means there’s something wrong somewhere else

My last comment was made when testing the new update still the same thing :/ i really hope its fixable in some way. i don’t know much about lua but i can try to check and empty some of them ?

Dugi
          Keymaster

I tested it and it seems to be working are you sure you have updated to latest version?

I just made a reinstall with the version 8.807 

and still the (fac:2400) on 8.2 mount (Ankoan Waveray) and a lot of BFA base mount still show (npc:number)

Or is it just because i’m horde side that the alliance one doesn’t show correctly ?

Dugi
            Keymaster

yes looks like fac:2400 doesn’t work for horde. this is because its alliance only, we’ll need to find a solution for this. 

and I have fixed the missing npc in smoky charger for next build, please tell me if you see any missing npc id. 

Dugi said:

yes looks like fac:2400 doesn’t work for horde. this is because its alliance only, we’ll need to find a solution for this. 

and I have fixed the missing npc in smoky charger for next build, please tell me if you see any missing npc id. 

Are the place holder mount not available or not finish yet ? Thanks

Ozzi
              Participant

I am in the middle of adding more thorough steps to some mounts like the Ivory Cloud Serpent and the Springfur Alpaca, I’ll be adding mounts that aren’t in our 8.3 guide, also adjusting costs since release of 8.3, they seem to differ from ptr to live.

Alright since BFA base some of them are still Placeholder so that why i was asking
                but Thanks you 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.