Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    thegame2427
    Participant
      Message: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:435: thread_dugi-post-combat-invoke:
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:1743: attempt to compare number with nilDetailed stack:
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:1743: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:1738>
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:6684: in function `UpdateMainFrame’
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:2017: in function `SetQuestsState’
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:3804: in function `DisplayViewTab’
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:7407: in function `OnModulesLoaded’
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModules.lua:323: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModules.lua:281>
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModules.lua:359: in function `ReloadModules’
      …erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:1604: in function `function_’
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:842: in function `RunPostCombatFunctions’
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:853: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:849>
      Time: Mon Aug 12 15:23:53 2019
      Count: 1
      Stack: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:435: thread_dugi-post-combat-invoke:
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:1743: attempt to compare number with nilDetailed stack:
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:1743: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:1738>
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModules.lua:323: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModules.lua:281>
      …erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:1604: in function `function_’
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:842: in function `RunPostCombatFunctions’
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:853: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:849>
      [C]: ?
      [C]: in function `assert’
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:435: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:422>
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:517: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:501>
      Locals: 
      thegame2427
      Participant

I have tried uninstalling are reinstalling.  I tried repairing.  It is dropping other Lua errors also.  Was running great.

thegame2427
        Participant
          Message: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:435: thread_dugi-post-combat-invoke:
          Time: Mon Aug 12 18:42:48 2019
          Stack: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:435: thread_dugi-post-combat-invoke:
          [C]: in function `assert’
          InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:435: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:422>
          InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:517: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:501>
          Locals: 
          thegame2427
          Participant

They are appearing when I chose a profession guide.  Then it freezes the addon.

Maharaja
            Participant

can you tell us what proffesion your taking sins its not happening to me
              when i pick one

also make sure you disable all your other addons exept dugi and try it again is the error still there or not
              if its not then its a other addon thats conflicting with dugi

thegame2427
              Participant

Inscription was the first one.  I believe Cooking was the next one.  I did disable all other addons when the second error I posted took place.

Maharaja
                Participant

did you also try to reset your configs if not

1. Exit out of Wow Completely
                  2. Go to World of Warcraft > _retail_ and rename the WTF folder to something else, this will reset all your settings for addons, do not delete this folder just rename it to WTF_old or something
                  3. then go back in the game is this fixing the error

did this fix the error if not remove the new WTF folder and rename the old one back

thegame2427
                  Participant

Did not work. Now it is only one Toon this is happening too.  It starts when I go into Dugi Menu and select anything now.

thegame2427
                    Participant
                      Message: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:5046: attempt to concatenate local ‘action’ (a nil value)
                      Time: Wed Aug 14 11:51:40 2019
                      Stack: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:5046: attempt to concatenate local ‘action’ (a nil value)
                      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:5046: in function `ParseRows’
                      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:4127: in function `GuideLinesAmount’
                      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:4135: in function `SetGuidePercentageCacheValue’
                      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:4166: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:4160>
                      (tail call): ?
                      …ddOnsDugisGuideViewerZNPCJournalFrameGUIUtils.lua:1051: in function <…ddOnsDugisGuideViewerZNPCJournalFrameGUIUtils.lua:1001>
                      …ddOnsDugisGuideViewerZNPCJournalFrameGUIUtils.lua:1112: in function <…ddOnsDugisGuideViewerZNPCJournalFrameGUIUtils.lua:1001>
                      …ddOnsDugisGuideViewerZNPCJournalFrameGUIUtils.lua:1179: in function `UpdateTreeVisualization’
                      …ddOnsDugisGuideViewerZNPCJournalFrameGUIUtils.lua:1218: in function `SetTreeData’
                      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:258: in function `UpdateTreeDate’
                      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:444: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:395>
                      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:1349: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:1348>
                      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:1348: in function `Activate’
                      [string “*:OnClick”]:1: in function <[string “*:OnClick”]:1>
                      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:685: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:395>
                      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:1349: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:1348>
                      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:1348: in function `Activate’
                      [string “*:OnClick”]:12: in function <[string “*:OnClick”]:1>
                      Locals: 
                      Maharaja
                      Participant

ok then i cant help you and @dugi needs to see this in

Dugi
                        Keymaster

can you confirm that you are using the latest version? 

can you post a screenshot, I tried loading all the profession guide and can’t replicate the issue 

did you try typing /dugi fix 

thegame2427
                          Participant

I am using current version yes.  I have checked everything on my end.  As I said before it was only one Toon and when I selected Inscription.

Dugi
                            Keymaster

ok we found the error with the horde BFA inscription guide, this is fixed for next build 

thegame2427
                              Participant

Thanks Dugi

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.