Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gorfchris
    Participant

Only addons loaded:
      BugGrabber
      Bugsack
      Dugi 9.003

WoW Version 10.0.0.46366 release x64

This is the errors I see:

7223x bad argument #3 to ‘?’ (Usage: self:SetRotation(radians [, normalizedRotationPoint]))
      [string “=[C]”]: in function `SetRotation’
      [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/LuaUtils.lua”]:1360: in function `DrawMarkDugiSingle’
      [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Ants.lua”]:218: in function `UpdateAntTrail’
      [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/arrow.lua”]:2339: in function `action’
      [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Util.lua”]:636: in function <Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Util.lua:599>
      [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Util.lua”]:819: in function <Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Util.lua:810>
      [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Util.lua”]:949: in function <Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Util.lua:939>
      Locals:
      (*temporary) = “bad argument #3 to ‘?’ (Usage: self:SetRotation(radians [, normalizedRotationPoint]))”
      gorfchris
      Participant

I found this in file LuaUtils.lua

I changed line 1360 

texture:SetRotation(math.atan2(dy / lineLength, dx / lineLength) + 3.14159, 0.5, 0.5)

to

texture:SetRotation(math.atan2(dy / lineLength, dx / lineLength) + 3.14159, CreateVector2D(0.5, 0.5))

That has seemed to have gotten rid of the errors

Dugi
        Keymaster

thank you for reporting the suggested fix, we’re looking into it 

gorfchris
          Participant

Just letting you know that the error still occurs in 9.004.
            Same change still works (for me)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.