Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dollhobbs
    Participant

Trying this on another toon. Did first 6 steps of quests as outlined in guide. Next step says to take quest “The port of Zandalar” from Zolani then accept quest “The Zanchuli council” from Yazma. Neither of these quests are available from either NPC’s. ???

Ozzi
      Participant
        It can be due to multiple things, like:
        1. The quest giver is on a different floor.
        2. You are in a different phase.
        In BFA Blizzard has made loads of changes between different patches, 8.0.1, 8.1.5 etc.
        With searching in wowhead and reading comments, one stood out like a sore thumb outlining the first reasoning’s above.
        However, the prerequisite for The Port of Zandalar is Zuldazar
        /run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(47514))

The prerequisite for The Zanchuli Council is Zuldazar
        /run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(47514))
        Copy this command and paste it in to your chat and hit enter, the output should be either true or false.
        If it’s false then you’d need to head back to the scouting map and accept Zuldazar.
        If it’s true then you would need to check where you are going; if you are looking around where scouting map, portals, bank are etc then you are on the wrong floor.

• Use the elevator to reach the top floor where King Rastakhan is.
        Here’s a youtube video for The Port of Zandalar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQhR-oN_btY

Here’s a youtube video for The Zanchuli Council

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh-t21hkufg

Take note where he is. 🧐

dollhobbs
        Participant

Ran both commands and they both say true. I am on top lvl facing both NPC’s and neither have a statement mark showing they have a quest available. However if I head to the dock I found both NPC’s and they both had quests which I took and finished. Is this a game issue I should contact Blizz about?

dollhobbs
          Participant

thats Zolani and Vizma

Ozzi
            Participant
              No, I don’t think its a game issue, looks like it’s a phasing issue due to patch 8.1.5 and higher, however there’s no hidden quest or anything to track that change. Unless its an achievement, but there’s no sign of one no matter how hard one looks.
              dollhobbs
              Participant

Thanks for checking this out for me. We do appreciate for time and effort.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.