Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    codersanonymous
    Participant

Just booted up and the installer auto updated the classic guide version to 1.043.
      Logging into WoW and I’m presented with the Lua Error screen with the following:

Message: ...erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:4320: attempt to call field 'InitializeTrackingIcon' (a nil value)
      Time: Sun Sep 22 10:14:29 2019
      Count: 1
      Stack: ...erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:4320: attempt to call field 'InitializeTrackingIcon' (a nil value)
      ...ceAddOnsTradeSkillMasterCoreLibErrorHandler.lua:582: in function <...ceAddOnsTradeSkillMasterCoreLibErrorHandler.lua:542>
      [C]: in function `InitializeTrackingIcon'
      ...erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:4320: in function `?'
      ...erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:171: in function <...erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:159>
      [C]: ?

Locals: errMsg = "...erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:4320: attempt to call field 'InitializeTrackingIcon' (a nil value)"
      tsmErrMsg = nil
      oldModule = nil
      private = <table> {
      AddonBlockedEvent = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsTradeSkillMasterCoreLibErrorHandler.lua:334
      num = 0
      ErrorHandler = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsTradeSkillMasterCoreLibErrorHandler.lua:116
      hitInternalError = false
      errorFrame = <unnamed> {
      }
      origErrorHandler = <function> defined @InterfaceSharedXMLSharedBasicControls.lua:295
      FormatErrorMessageSection = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsTradeSkillMasterCoreLibErrorHandler.lua:349
      SanitizeString = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsTradeSkillMasterCoreLibErrorHandler.lua:342
      errorReports = <table> {
      }
      IsTSMAddon = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsTradeSkillMasterCoreLibErrorHandler.lua:312
      localLinesTemp = <table> {
      }
      GetStackInfo = <function> defined @InterfaceAddOnsTradeSkillMasterCoreLibErrorHandler.lua:280
      }
      MAX_STACK_DEPTH = 50
      TSM = <table> {
      }

Persisted after next update to 1.044 which just occurred.

With TradeSkillMaster disabled the Error is as follows:

Message: ...erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:4320: attempt to call field 'InitializeTrackingIcon' (a nil value)
      Time: Sun Sep 22 12:30:44 2019
      Count: 1
      Stack: ...erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:4320: attempt to call field 'InitializeTrackingIcon' (a nil value)
      [C]: in function `InitializeTrackingIcon'
      ...erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:4320: in function `?'
      ...erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:171: in function <...erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:159>
      [C]: ?

Locals:

Dugi
      Keymaster

this should be fixed now.

codersanonymous
        Participant

Updated, just now and loaded up the WoW client. Fixed, as you said. :)

Can’t believe the quick turnaround on that! Amazing work.

I’ll take this opportunity to let you know I really love this addon you’ve created, you have created something very cool.

If ever I get back into retail I’ll definitely be subbing to your full suite of guides.

Great work!

Cheers.

Dugi
          Keymaster

appreciate the awesome feedback, it really makes our day thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.