Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums General Last played 2013/2014 – Where to start back!?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Played WOW since beginning but stopped around 2014 due to alot of travel with job. Now getting back into it.
    I was downleveled to 35, sitting in Stormwind (alliance / mage) – pulled up Dugi (used for years!) and see options to change guides Legion or Battle for Azeroth (among others).

I did most of WOD so I think I’m good with skipping Legion and just heading to Battle for Azeroth .. but my question is – total noob question – where do I start!? Where do I need to travel to and start to begin the questline to get started at my level?

Appreciate any help on this, been a long time since I’ve been in game so trying to get as much direction as I can to make sure don’t start off wrong.

Ozzi
    Participant

What level are you now? You’ve stated that you were 35 and stated you did most of Warlords of Draenor.

I’m 35 now, I guess I was downleveled to 35 with all those changes. I may have figured it out after playing around. The “starting” quest was wrong, but I got it going. Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.