Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Having a problem with the in-game guide, completing Teldrassil Quest line

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hi,

I decided to start a new toon to experiment with the night elf character type, almost finished the quests line from Teldrassil (98% complete), the Dugi guide and arrow directs me to Accept “Hero’s Call to Darkshore”, witch can not be found, the hero’s call board does not offer such a quest, it offers “Chromie’s Call, “Broken Sore” and Tanaan Jungle”. See Pict

Even asked the NPC standing beside it just in case, not working either as that NPC only offers “Tides of War” in Stormwind. See Pict

Figured I would try the next step Turn in “Home of the Kaldorei” (Tyrande Whitsperwind), as maybe, just maybe I can tick the previous quest “Hero’s Call to Darkshore” and continue, not working either as there is no NPC Tyrande Whitsperwind to accept the complete the Quest (pre quest item in hand). See Pict

Since I have not played in years, I have no clue as to where to go, how to side track this or how or if I can bypass this to continue playing. So I now have another character stuck dead on it’s tracks (my other Booty Bay question still remains unanswered so that toon is stuck in place).
    Could you please give me directions as to what I can do to progress and play.

I do enjoy using the Dugi guide as I am often reminded why I purchased it in the first place, it makes playing a lot easier not having to figure out what to do next, or where to go next to progress, but right now, this is not the case. I understand that the new expansion of Shadowloands is probably taxing you on time and energy, but it would be nice to be able to return to the game soon.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Cheers

Dugi
    Keymaster

we’ll need to fix up the all hero’s call quests and probably remove them. but you generally don’t need it because it is just a breadcrumb quest. Just load the next guide Darkshore and you should be able to continue. 

If you want to start a different expansion you can speak to chromie then select the correct guide starting guide for that expansion. 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.