Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Having a problem with the in-game guide after having complete Booty Bay

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Just finished the quests in Booty By in Cape Stanglethorn, the Guide asks I tick off to continue to Western Plaguelands, so I did, I am asked to talk to Gyll and fly to Stormwind, while the Guide at the left indicates Andorhal, Travel to Andorhal, now this is where it gets odd and repetitive.

First time I traveled to Storm Wind I get the message to Fly to the Cape of Tsanglethorn, so I did, once there I get the message again to fly to Stormwind, obviously something is wrong, so I fly back to Sormwind but now get the message Ironfoge Tram in Stormwind City, so I went, once inside it asks me to stone to Cape Stanglethorn.

I have tried to reset the guide, reload, even /Dugy Fix, not working, I keep getting the same messages as stated above, obviously the guide is not making the correct link and giving me the right indications, or directions.

Could you help me get back on track please, so I get get to Western Plaguelands.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.