Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Guide isn’t working properly at all…arrrrg

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kiwicouple
    Participant

I thought it was easier to show a ss. The guide won’t change guides, and it keeps freezing the game, then I have no choice but to reinstall dugis again (five times so far)

Once I’ve reset it, I can choose a guide, but on finishing that guide (dungeon) it freezes again..every time.

This is how my guide looks currently…you can see in the chat how many  times I try to change guides…

So far, I’ve reinstalled completely, then used your install program. It worked, then froze again. I’ve done everything I can think of, including /dugi fix, ran a repair, checked my system etc etc etc

It also shows the finished dungeons as uncompleted, when I have finished them, I have to manually retick everything for it to show as finished…leveling is doing the same

It’s driving me crazy.

Dugi
      Keymaster

I’m testing and it seems to work fine.

can you create a screen cast https://screencast-o-matic.com  

and show us how to replicate the issue.

try running the repair first before reinstalling. 

kiwicouple
        Participant

Ok, ran the repair and reinstalled. I tried using the screencast, but it won’t accept the file format here, and I’ve tried all of them. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.

The guide is still doing the same thing

kiwicouple
          Participant

Ok, the best I could do was upload the vid to youtube, hopefully this will work..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th0ZAxsgnrI&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

Dugi
            Keymaster

screencast should have offered the option to upload automatically. 

can you confirm that you are using the latest version?  what version number is shown in the addon menu. 

can you test with a brand new character? 

do you get any error when you log in?

1. Load the installer > go to settings > click repair > close installer
              2. enter the game and confirm that Dugi is uninstalled (dont skip this step) 
              3. Reinstall 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.