Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Flight path from future expansion in TBC Classic guide.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    verlash
    Participant

I’m guessing the Blood Elf and Draenei guides were a quick copy paste from retail since those zones haven’t been updated as far as quests go. An issue has presented itself though. Flight paths were added in future expansions. The guides in TBC classic think they are still there. Screenshot for proof.

Dugi
      Keymaster

This should be fixed now 

barryjw
        Participant

Still an issue with the Draenei 1-12 starting area guide. I can’t pick the the quest Beds,Bandages and Beyond from the inn keeper in Azure watch, I believe this should be available in Blood watch at level 10 from another NPC with this version of the game. Therefore should be in the Bloodmyst Isle 12-20 guide.

verlash
          Participant

Dugi said:

This should be fixed now 

I also noticed later in the guide that it wanted me to do quests related to the flight path that was later added in Fairbreeze Village, so may want to fix that as well. I assume there are similar issues for the Draenei starting zone.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.