Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Dugi Triggering Auto-Equip w/ Gear Settings Turned Off

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    iampz
    Participant

I’ve been having this issue for awhile now, but just decided to report it. 

As you’ll see here, all of the gear settings are turned off as far as I can tell:

This last picture is what happens when it tries to auto-equip… luckily this was a BoE item so I get the warning, but it regularly happens with soulbound items without me knowing and then I end up vendoring or disenchanting the gear I should have been wearing. Also you’ll notice, this item is a Cloth item that it’s trying to auto-equip on a Paladin. 

Here’s a list of the active addons present in the pictures, I should note that I tried this with just Dugi installed and it behaved the same way.

AzeritePowerWeights
      Details! Damage Meter
      FarmHud
      FarmHud [QuestArrow]
      GatherMate2
      HandyNotes
      HandyNotes: Battle for Azeroth Treasures
      Routes
      TradeSkillMaster
      TradeSkillMaster_AppHelper
      ProjectAzilroka
      AddOnSkins
      ElvUI
      ElvUI Location Plus
      ElvUI BenikUI
      ElvUI Nuts & Bolts
      ElvUI Options UI
      Garrison Mission Manager

This would probably be a much more serious issue for anyone doing major content, I typically just do quests and solo content so it’s more of an annoyance for my purposes. Still, it’d be nice to not have to worry about this and be able to use the Dugi features freely.

Dugi
      Keymaster

Sorry for the silly questions below. 

How can you be sure that its dugi doing it?, you have lots of other addons loaded.  Can you test with only dugi enabled. 

Are you sure you’re just not right clicking on items by accident? 

iampz
        Participant

Disabling Dugi resolves any issues.

I vendored that piece I posted above, but once I find another one I’ll try to video it.

Ozzi
          Participant

I’m sorry, I don’t see the issue in any of the screenshots you’ve provided in regards to the “Gear Advisor”. All I see is TSM which has nothing to do with DugiGuides at all.
            The Equipping window is normal for any binding on equip items and it is not related to any addon.

Before disabling any addon at this point, can you please take a screenshot of the character window (C), fixating on equipment sets.

darkside
            Participant

On the Gear Set tab.  Try setting the “Smart Gear Set” to “None”
              That will remove the Dugi gear set from the gear page and should solve the issue.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.