Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Dugi Quest Progress Not In Sync With WoW Quest Tracker

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dragonbro
    Participant

Just recently noticed that when I keep the Dugi quest guide open on quests requiring multiple kills of a multiple mobs that Dugi is not properly syncing with the actual kill number.  If WoW quest guide says 5 kills, Dugi either reflects no kills or a number less than than the actual kill count.  If I click on the Dugi segment(where multiple mobs are required to be killed) it syncs and brings the kills up to the actual level reflected in the WoW quest guide.  Also on the latest update, the Classic Newest reflects 1.040 whereas Current reflects 1.041.  Tried the reinstall but nothing changed.  As a true Classic player, I’m only using Dugi Guides as my addon with no macros.  Hopefully you may have some suggestions to help cure this not in sync situation.  Thanks!!

kpd10435
      Participant

please same probleb

Dugi
        Keymaster

I think something changed with latest wow update, we’re looking into it. 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.