Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

As of yesterday my game started lagging even though my latency and fps is fine. I disabled all my addons and the issue dissapeared. Turned on elvui and dugi and the lagging returned so turned off dugi and the choppiness stopped. Turned on all my other addons except dugi and game runs fine. Dont know if Im the only one with this issue but right now I can not use dugi since my game becomes unplayable. Dont know if it has to do with the latest dugi patch or not but looking forward to dugi working for me again. Has anyone else had this issue?

Dugi
    Keymaster

Can you confirm that you are using the latest version, check in the game addon menu (dont rely on the installer. 

can you try deleting all your macros (save them on a txt file for now) and try again. 

Latest version and no macros but the issue remains. I will just wait for the next patch to see if it resolves itself.

Dugi
      Keymaster

We’re not aware of any major fps issue at the moment, it has to be something else, next update is not likely will fix your problem since we’re not able to replicate the issue.  

1. can you test with only Dugi enabled
        2. can you test with another character or a brand new character 
        3. can you post a screenshot of your addon menu showing the version number of Dugi
        4. can you try typing ‘/dugi fix’ in the game to reset dugi. 
        5. try loading the dugi installer > settings > click repair button.  
           -check in the game and make sure dugi is uninstalled
           -reinstall dugi and try again
        6. can you try renaming your WoWWTF folder to WTF1 to reset all your saved variable as a test. Make sure wow is closed when you do this and you can rename it back to WTF to regain your setting after the test. 

Went to one of my other toons and everything was fine, so I turned off guide mode and had it only in essential mode and everything was fine so all I had to do was to clear the guides and the issue was resolved. So it had to do with a certain quest chain getting stuck in guide mode. Anyway issue resolved, thanks for the quick assist. =)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.