Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    marcelcougar
    Participant

The use item button doesn’t. Clicking on it to use the quest item still does not function.

Dugi
      Keymaster

this should be working, can you test with only dugi enabled. 

marcelcougar
        Participant

Dugi said:

this should be working, can you test with only dugi enabled. 

I only have Dugi and it does that. Rather doesn’t do it.

I can confirm.  The “Floating Item” button does not seem to function.

Ozzi
          Participant

Try /dugi fix or if you still can’t use the item button after that, then click reinstall in the dugi installer.

I’ve tried to resolve this with /dugi fix and also a reinstall.  I still can’t seem to get the floating button to work.

Having this same issue. 

Not sure if this is helpful information for anyone to solve this issue. But I’m also unable to click on the Dugi Arrow/Zone Map, when it suggests for me to use a hearthstone. I used to be able to click that as well, which is no longer activating when I click on it. Maybe it’s something in my settings but I can’t figure it out. Tried so many things inside Dugi and WoW options. 

Ozzi
            Participant

Ram1378x said:

Not sure if this is helpful information for anyone to solve this issue. But I’m also unable to click on the Dugi Arrow/Zone Map, when it suggests for me to use a hearthstone. I used to be able to click that as well, which is no longer activating when I click on it. Maybe it’s something in my settings but I can’t figure it out. Tried so many things inside Dugi and WoW options. 

Can you please try with just dugi guides enabled and then try typing /dugi fix

Ok, I unchecked all my addons, leaving DugiGuidesViewer 9.0175 as the only one checked. I restarted and then typed /dugi fix upon log in. I was given the below LUA error. 

Message: Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/arrow.lua:1645: Action[SetPoint] failed because[SetPoint would result in anchor family connection]: attempted from: DugisArrowAnchorFrame:SetPoint.

Time: Mon Dec 19 12:33:38 2022
              Count: 2
              Stack: Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/arrow.lua:1645: Action[SetPoint] failed because[SetPoint would result in anchor family connection]: attempted from: DugisArrowAnchorFrame:SetPoint.
              [string “=[C]”]: in function `SetPoint’
              [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/arrow.lua”]:1645: in function `ResetPosition’
              [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua”]:6113: in function `InitFramePositions’
              [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua”]:5182: in function `?’
              [string “@Interface/FrameXML/ChatFrame.lua”]:5224: in function `ChatEdit_ParseText’
              [string “@Interface/FrameXML/ChatFrame.lua”]:4888: in function `ChatEdit_SendText’
              [string “@Interface/FrameXML/ChatFrame.lua”]:4924: in function `ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed’
              [string “*ChatFrame.xml:127_OnEnterPressed”]:1: in function <[string “*ChatFrame.xml:127_OnEnterPressed”]:1>
              Locals: (*temporary) = DugisArrowAnchorFrame {
               0 = <userdata>
              }
              (*temporary) = “CENTER”
              (*temporary) = 0
              (*temporary) = 300
              Ozzi
              Participant

Do you have Icon Arrow checked or unchecked? Try with Icon Arrow Unchecked if it’s not already

There are two errors and I listed the 2nd of the two. Here is the first one. Also after I post this I’ll look into and try your suggestion regarding the Icon Arrow. 

Message: Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Guides.lua:228: attempt to index global ‘guideategorieswrapper’ (a nil value)
                Time: Mon Dec 19 12:50:40 2022
                Count: 1
                Stack: Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Guides.lua:228: attempt to index global ‘guideategorieswrapper’ (a nil value)
                [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Guides.lua”]:228: in function `ClearGuide’
                [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/SmallFrame.lua”]:417: in function <Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/SmallFrame.lua:410>
                Locals: (*temporary) = nil
                (*temporary) = nil
                (*temporary) = “attempt to index global ‘guideategorieswrapper’ (a nil value)”
                DGV = <table> {
                 TranslateWorldMapPosition = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/MapUtils.lua:285
                 tIndexOfFirst = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Util.lua:159
                 UpdateNotificationsMarkVisibility = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua:1274
                 ListContains = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Util.lua:1004
                 ClearGuide = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Guides.lua:218
                 CreateSettingsTree = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua:3969
                 SetQuestText = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Guides.lua:5488
                 IsQuestAccepted = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua:6000
                 DeclineShareInvitation = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua:8082
                 Skip = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Guides.lua:4490
                 GetCurrentMapZone_dugi = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/MapUtils.lua:2293
                 BACKGRND_PATH = “InterfaceDialogFrameUI-DialogBox-Background”
                 QUEST_COMPLETE = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua:5700
                 RefreshReplacedTags = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Guides.lua:5235
                 DisplayViewTabInThread = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Guides.lua:3965
                 GetZoneIdByName = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/MapUtils.lua:529
                 OnGearFinderSettingsChanged = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/GearFinder.lua:1663
                 RegisterModule = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Modules.lua:148
                 SmartSetTargetOnClick = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua:4021
                 PrintTable = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua:1205
                 CompleteOnZoneCheck = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Guides.lua:6912
                 LargeFrameBorderDropdown_OnClick = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua:4398
                 IsModuleLoaded = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Modules.lua:372
                 DebugPrint = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua:292
                 SetupWorldQuestButton_dugi = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/QuestPOI.lua:341
                 BeforeCombatStart = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua:7108
                 db = <table> {
                 }
                 UpdateSettingsCheckbox = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua:2120
                 GetFirstPFromCurrentGuide = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Professions.lua:64
                 IsModelDataOn = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/ModelViewer.lua:715
                 tags = <table> {
                 }
                 SetDB = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua:4479
                 GetQuestLogIndexByQID = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua:5996
                 DebugFormat = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/Debug.lua:33
                 specializaton = 2
                 QUEST_TURNED_IN = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua:5742
                 DelayandSetMapToCurrentZone = <function> defined @Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua:5405
                 IsOnAzeroth 

I had the Icon Arrow unchecked already. I messed around with it on/off, reload twice, etc. Nothing changed. To reiterate the problem. I used to be able to click the quest item (from player bag) that was shown attached to the target button or click the hearth stone that would display at the dugi arrow if the guide suggested for me to use it. Also, with the target button quest item, I can however click the quest item in the objective window, which is located under the map on the right had part of screen to throw a spear at a dragon as an example.

Lastly I only have I only have one LUA error upon typing /dugi fix this time. As follows:

Message: Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/arrow.lua:1645: Action[SetPoint] failed because[SetPoint would result in anchor family connection]: attempted from: DugisArrowAnchorFrame:SetPoint.
                Time: Mon Dec 19 13:04:10 2022
                Count: 3
                Stack: Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/arrow.lua:1645: Action[SetPoint] failed because[SetPoint would result in anchor family connection]: attempted from: DugisArrowAnchorFrame:SetPoint.
                [string “=[C]”]: in function `SetPoint’
                [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/arrow.lua”]:1645: in function `ResetPosition’
                [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua”]:6113: in function `InitFramePositions’
                [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuideViewer.lua”]:5182: in function `?’
                [string “@Interface/FrameXML/ChatFrame.lua”]:5224: in function `ChatEdit_ParseText’
                [string “@Interface/FrameXML/ChatFrame.lua”]:4888: in function `ChatEdit_SendText’
                [string “@Interface/FrameXML/ChatFrame.lua”]:4924: in function `ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed’
                [string “*ChatFrame.xml:127_OnEnterPressed”]:1: in function <[string “*ChatFrame.xml:127_OnEnterPressed”]:1>
                Locals: (*temporary) = DugisArrowAnchorFrame {
                 0 = <userdata>
                }
                (*temporary) = “CENTER”
                (*temporary) = 0
                (*temporary) = 300
                Ozzi
                Participant

That is very odd, I am able to use the item button and quest items in the inventory and any traveling suggestions with no issues.
                  Perhaps use the dugi installer and click reinstall button, and, yes, I am aware that you have the latest version which at this point is irrelevant.

Thanks for looking into it. After I unchecked all addons. I closed WoW, and I did do a reinstall of Dugi. Then relaunched WoW with the result I posted above. 

Thanks again for trying. It’s not a huge deal to move my mouse a couple inches to the right to click the quest item but it is very convenient to have it to the right of my on screen character and click right there.

I appreciate it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.