Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Alright, I will give that an attempt and see what happens.  Thanks.

angryyankee
    Participant

Launcher does not work for me.  Every time I launch the guide, the settings window automatically pops up and my path is red, which indicates that it is wrong.  But it closes out by itself before I can even make the adjustment.  I am unable to change the path.  I uninstalled it and removed every thing dugi from my PC, reinstalled just the launcher and it still does this.  Please help.  I am unable to manually install the new module I bought because it is not in the base zip download.
      Hitting Auto Detect Paths does not work.  Repair says “WOW installation path not found.  Please check settings.

Dugi
      Keymaster

sorry for the late reply, check that you don’t have any AVS software blocking it and it should work 

forcecde1
        Participant

Hi where is the quest of shadowlands in the app to use in the pre parcht?

Dugi
          Keymaster

it should be online now update your guide

Thanks Dugi for the updates to Classic much appreciated

agelesskitty
            Participant

Not working, I have 150, I have 202, TBC not working and I’m falling behind. help

i habe tried  to get the download installer from your member side now since sunday, but still i get server can not be found when i click download. i use manual installing, but the intaller would be a lot faster and more helpfull.
              Dugi
              Keymaster

For TBC you will need to purchase the update first to receive TBC content

vsarrg
                Participant

wow installition path not found. HELP!
                  Ive done anything correct, automatic and manualy the path destination, even reinstall the whole game, Dugi guides keep stop working.

justinrage
                  Participant

im so confused why cant i find 9.1 update/patch for dugi guides???

deaddoll
                    Participant

The dugi installer launches then just closes again, tried several times now, and cant update the guides. Had to manually download the retail guide- any tips?

bernadotte
                      Participant

Installed the 9012 update…and now the guides doesnt work and is completely gone…hopefully it will return

Ozzi
                        Participant

Installed the 9012 update…and now the guides doesnt work and is completely gone…hopefully it will return

have you tried with just dugi guides enabled?

dixieforever
                          Participant

im not able to get wow classic wotlk to install now it wont go to the classic folder

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.