Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    kozzie
    Participant

All is well in the my universe now back to my guide – :)

Deleted cache/history, downloaded installer again, works fine..! Thanks

i have sorted out my problem

bbergquist
      Participant

Well, I can’t get the installer to do anything. It shows my name and account info, it looks like it’s going to download, then the bar turns green and fills to the end … then it disconnects and it has not actually done anything, still the same version as before.

Dugi
        Keymaster

Well, I can’t get the installer to do anything. It shows my name and account info, it looks like it’s going to download, then the bar turns green and fills to the end … then it disconnects and it has not actually done anything, still the same version as before.

it should be working,  are you using windows 7 or windows 10? 

can you post a screenshot. 

smoulty
          Participant
            what has happened to my levelling guides  from 110 to 120 the only guide i am getting is one for heart of azeroth
            modave
            Participant

where is 8.3? not showing on my guide!

modave
              Participant

hello.. we done with Dugi Guides?

Dugi
                Keymaster

Hi can you open a ticket, make sure you install the paid guides by making sure you are logged in with your account with the Dugi installer and reinstall 

modave
                  Participant

thank you Dugi

baratis23
                    Participant

Hi, am I understand right is there a 8.3 guide in? I don’t see it.

update: reinstalled and working

absalam
                      Participant

I just bought the Classic leveling guide.  It recommends Westfall, but when I click it,nothing shows.

Dugi
                        Keymaster

absalam said:

I just bought the Classic leveling guide.  It recommends Westfall, but when I click it,nothing shows.

Make sure you install the paid guide, enter your username and password in the installer and reinstall 

Only several occasions I have logged out, did some things on my computer, then logged back into the game.  The newest addition of Dugi Guides likes to lose my saved profiles.  It’s done it several times to me and I have to re-configure it every time I log into the game.  I also get other LUA issues when going through some of the options.  What can I do?  I have already uninstalled, reinstalled and did the normal routine.  

Dugi
                          Keymaster

make sure you don’t forcefully close wow, (alt+f4)  or closing the window. You need to logout or click exit game for the game to save profiles. 

only other thing that will delete saved profiles is using /dugi fix or clicking the repair button in the installer 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.