Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Since updating to verison 1.100 the waypoint arrow gets stuck on “Loading Dugi guides 3%..”  I have tried reinstalling and disabling other addons but no luck. If I do /dugi config in the chat the config gui is completely blank with no options at all. Is there a way I can downgrade until this is fixed?

Dugi
    Keymaster

I tested your account and it seems to be working fine.

1. Try loading with only dugi enabled
      2. Try reinstalling

I managed to get it to work, it conflicts with the “Wide Quest Log” addon for classic incase anybody else has the same issue.

polarforskaren
      Participant

xdoras said:

I managed to get it to work, it conflicts with the “Wide Quest Log” addon for classic incase anybody else has the same issue.

Yup, with Wide Quest Log disable the version 1.100 is working correctly.

eagalis
        Participant

My dugi guides is not pulling up any of the frames or anything after the update i have reinstalled and disabled all addons besides the guide

eagalis
          Participant

blogster
            Participant

i have exactly the same problem no frames. fresh reinstall delted all in wtf. dugi is only addon which is running. English client

Dugi
              Keymaster

Hi update now to 1.102 to fix this issue 

polarforskaren
                Participant

Dugi said:

I still got the error with Wide Quest Log activated.

kbdcb said:

Dugi said:

I still got the error with Wide Quest Log activated.

Yea me too. You fixing this or not dugi? Let us know please, instead of saying nothing.

Dugi
                  Keymaster

wowuser17 said:

Yea me too. You fixing this or not dugi? Let us know please, instead of saying nothing.

you don’t have to be rude. I already said we’re fixing it. just disable wide quest log for one day and stop whining

Rude? No just feeling mugged off, by the lack of development after paying for the classic guide. I don’t care about waiting for fix, i just don’t like silence. Show me where you said it would be fixed? Because if you did then fair enough i apologize.
                    And telling customers to stop whining is not a good look fella. If you don’t like customers / me being straight with you then by all means ban me.
                    dyaxler
                    Participant

I AM a customer and I think you’re being rude… so please be nice. I do have a fix that I’d like to offer everyone here until the Dugi team can push out a fix. If you’re running v1.102 then edit WatchFrame.lua… line 580.

Adding this extra nil check fixed my issues for all my characters while using the addon Wide Quest Log.

dyaxler said:

I AM a customer and I think you’re being rude… so please be nice. I do have a fix that I’d like to offer everyone here until the Dugi team can push out a fix. If you’re running v1.102 then edit WatchFrame.lua… line 580.

Adding this extra nil check fixed my issues for all my characters while using the addon Wide Quest Log.

Mate I couldn’t care less what you think. If I’ve got something to say I will say it.
                      Dugi
                      Keymaster

wowuser17 said:

Rude? No just feeling mugged off, by the lack of development after paying for the classic guide. I don’t care about waiting for fix, i just don’t like silence. Show me where you said it would be fixed? Because if you did then fair enough i apologize.
                        And telling customers to stop whining is not a good look fella. If you don’t like customers / me being straight with you then by all means ban me.

I’m just being straight with you when I said you’re being rude and whining, and don’t temp me because I will. We’re not your slave and we don’t work for you. Speak to us with respect or I will ban you.

Lack of development? we just put out a massive update that took us months to complete, not good enough? leave. 

and what silence? I replied twice in this very same thread, just hours earlier, scroll up. we put out two fixes in the same day to fix various new issues. I believe its implied that whatever is broken we will fix it.

In fact yesterday I responded and put up a fix straight away just for you https://www.dugiguides.com/discussions/#/discussion/comment/1815  what more catering you need? 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.