Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Dugi Arrow moves from place even when locked down after a UI restart.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mitrooper
    Participant

Hi,

I have noticed that my Dugi Waypoint Arrow’s placement keeps moving slightly to the right whenever I restart the WoW UI during a game even when locked down with the help of the right-click arrow/zone map menu.

I have tested this with ElvUI, my main UI addon, and all other addons including Dugi off course, enabled.
      I have also tested it with only Dugi enabled and everything else disabled.

The same problem keeps popping up, the arrow moves slightly to the right, off-center, saving this position over my current profile making it permanent.

To counter it for now, I have created a backup profile with the arrow centered and in the right place.
      So when I restart the UI I just copy this profile over my current one.
      Which of course is a bit redundant, since in the past I didn’t have this problem with Dugi Guides.

Does someone else have the same problem?
      And could someone at Dugi please look into this?

Thank you.

Mike

Yes, I see this as well. And I do not have ElvUI installed. This is when running TBC…

mitrooper
      Participant

Hi tholotoo,

Thanks for replying.
        I really thought it was a problem on my side only. I play retail by the way.
        Good to know the problem is also in WoW Classic.

I know it’s a minor issue, but I’m incredibly OCD when it comes down to my UI symmetry.
        Hopefully the folks at Dugi can fix it

Have great weekend and stay healthy.

Mike

Dugi
        Keymaster

I can replicate the issue, we’ll fix it up soon 

Latest update did not address this…

mitrooper
          Participant

Dugi said:

I can replicate the issue, we’ll fix it up soon 

Much appreciated!

Mike

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.