Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Suggestions Division of Classic and Retail World of Warcraft Notes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    japhira
    Participant
      I am finding it more difficult to locate quickly the forum subjects for the Classic and “Retail” World of War game versions. It would be nice if the forum subjects that only involve “Classic” and the ones only involving “Retail” were better divided. Not knowing how your software is structured this might not be possible, but thought you might keep it in mind.
       – Japhira
      japhira
      Participant
        Once again (as with every new major patch) Blizzard has marked all of the addons as out of date including your Retail 8.767. I know you are really busy but if this version is viable for the latest patch could you please inform them. I am lost without Dugi’s Guides!
        Japhira
        football
        Participant

Just a FYI. Out of date isn’t the same as not working. It’s just a system put in place to remind addon devs to check up on new changes etc. (and make users panic and remind the dev :D)
          If nothing has changed, then they just update the *.toc file and move on.
          Just tick “load out of date” and ignore it.
          Only saying this to assure you that you’re not lost or in any way prevented from using the guide, if you were worried about that ;)

Edit: Nothing wrong in reminding Dugi. Just don’t be worried that you can’t use the guide.

Dugi
          Keymaster

we always have to wait 1 day for EU servers to catch up before updating the TOC

Dugi
            Keymaster

japhira said:

Once again (as with every new major patch) Blizzard has marked all of the addons as out of date including your Retail 8.767. I know you are really busy but if this version is viable for the latest patch could you please inform them. I am lost without Dugi’s Guides!
              Japhira

Just click load out of date addons. 

japhira
              Participant

Yea! New version!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.