Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    megamanzteam
    Participant

For the model viewer window it is always on the left of the quests. With the recent UI changes in DF I was thinking of keeping the guides on my left side, but the model viewer still wants to be on the right side. Could we add an option for what side you prefer the model viewer (with target button) to be on?

Ozzi
      Participant
        The Model Frame is often anchored to the left of the Small Frame by default.
        Simply go to Settings > Frames, uncheck “Lock Model frame,” and then gently slide the Model Frame to the right side of the Small Frame if you want the Small Frame to be on the left side of the display. Return to Settings > Frames and select “Lock Model Frame”. Additionally, the Small Frame can be locked into place.
        Please see the the following files:
        Frames (Default) – Wow_gX5P1E651E.png
        Settings (Default) – Wow_GK4dx68MbU.png
        Frames (Right aligned) & Settings – Wow_QS0p0Z54kS.png
        megamanzteam
        Participant

OK that works for me for now. Thank you Ozzi. You don’t happen to know how to lock the zone map in place? I keep the arrow and zone map separate since it was bouncing around, but the map never seems to remember the place I move it to.

Ozzi
          Participant
            To get back the old-style arrow, go to Settings > Dugi Arrow and disable Icon Arrow.
            Once you’ve done that, find the arrow on the screen, drag it into position, and if using Dragonflight, select Edit Mode (ESC > Edit Mode), then check the Grid box.
            Once the arrow is in place, right click it while holding down CTRL, then click the Lock Arrow option.
            You may need to load up a guide and tick steps until a zone map displays. Repeat the process for the zone map.

There seems to be a bug with the icon arrow.

Dugi said:

when the arrow turns into using item like hearthstone it takes the last
            position of the icon arrow which then displaces the zone map.

Dugi is looking in to this and a fix will be implemented.

Hope this was helpful.
            megamanzteam
            Participant

Sounds like that might take a bit for the fix. Do you happen to know if the position of these are save in the profiles or will I need to adjust per character? Will there be a plan to better integrate to the new DF ui or will dugi have it be independent still?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.