Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    lordmesphito
    Participant

Every time i click on daily quest in mechagon i do not get a waypoint (same in nazjar), but there i even get a lua  error everytime i open map or questlog, tried repair-> dlete addon->reinstall, the /dugi fix and /dugi reset, the only way to  fix the problem is to zone out of mechagon, maybe i’m wrong and you can’t click the daily’s

Dugi
      Keymaster

Hi can you copy and paste the error, I tested mechagon daily and I dont get any error. 

it’s likely you still haven’t updated the addon yet 

1. Delete the DugisGuideViewerZ folder in your WoWInterfaceAddons folder
        2. Enter the game and confirm that Dugi no longer exist in the game.
        3. Reinstall and try again

lordmesphito
        Participant

lordmesphito
          Participant
             InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:442: thread_dugi-post-combat-invoke:
            InterfaceFrameXMLQuestUtils.lua:233: attempt to index local ‘info’ (a nil value)Detailed stack:
            [string “@InterfaceFrameXMLQuestUtils.lua”]:233: in function <InterfaceFrameXMLQuestUtils.lua:230>
            [string “=[C]”]: in function `SetupWorldQuestButton’
            [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua”]:1623: in function `TryCreatingWorldQuestPOIDD’
            [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua”]:1527: in function `RefreshWorldQuests’
            [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua”]:102: in function `RefreshAndCenter’
            [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua”]:121: in function `UpdateSize’
            [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua”]:2109: in function `Load’
            [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModules.lua”]:223: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModules.lua:221>
            [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModules.lua”]:312: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModules.lua:281>
            [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModules.lua”]:359: in function `ReloadModules’
            [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:1627: in function `function_’
            [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua”]:872: in function `RunPostCombatFunctions’
            [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua”]:866: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:862>
            Time: Tue Oct 27 13:09:50 2020
            Count: 1
            Stack: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:442: thread_dugi-post-combat-invoke:
            InterfaceFrameXMLQuestUtils.lua:233: attempt to index local ‘info’ (a nil value)Detailed stack:
            [string “@InterfaceFrameXMLQuestUtils.lua”]:233: in function <InterfaceFrameXMLQuestUtils.lua:230>
            [string “=[C]”]: in function `SetupWorldQuestButton’
            [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua”]:1623: in function `TryCreatingWorldQuestPOIDD’
            [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua”]:1527: in function `RefreshWorldQuests’
            [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua”]:102: in function `RefreshAndCenter’
            [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua”]:121: in function `UpdateSize’
            [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua”]:2109: in function `Load’
            [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModules.lua”]:223: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModules.lua:221>
            [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModules.lua”]:312: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModules.lua:281>
            [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZModules.lua”]:359: in function `ReloadModules’
            [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:1627: in function `function_’
            [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua”]:872: in function `RunPostCombatFunctions’
            [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua”]:866: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:862>
            lordmesphito
            Participant

The moment i leave mechagon, the error goes away

Dugi
              Keymaster

it’s likely your addon is still not updated yet.

Can you screenshot the version number in the game 

otherwise can you test with only Dugi enabled. 

Dugi
                Keymaster

I checked the error and it shows that you still haven’t updated the addon yet.

Just update it correctly and it will work. 

lordmesphito
                  Participant

I did what you told, delete it manually, entered the game to be siure it was gone and reinstalled it with the dugi installer? so long i don’t click a daily icon on the map there it all keeps working

lordmesphito
                    Participant

Dugi
                      Keymaster

can you test with only dugi enabled 

lordmesphito
                        Participant

I got it working, removed my Wtf folder and started the game again, (was bummer that i have to set my ui in order again) but it worked then

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.