Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi people,

Sometimes I make my own target “macro”

Just a simple example:

/target dire condor

How to make it more advanced like Dugi Guide addon? Like target mob + mark with a white skull?

Well maybe for a lot of you this is simple, but I’m not so keen in making macro’s :D

Thanks for any help

football
    Participant
      Dugi Target macro:
      /click DugisGuideViewer_TargetFrame
      Or go to ESC – Keybinds – Dugi Guides & bind a key to Target Button and while you’re in there, bind a key to Floating Item Button. Highly recommended ::smile:

Thanks for your info… But that’s not what I ment :|

Sometimes I want to target another mob, just which I want (NOT Dugi Guide)…

/target <mob name> + mark white skull on it

I hope you understand me now?

B)

football
      Participant
        I’m in queue atm. so can’t test, but I think this will work (source macros from 2018):
        /target Dire Condor
        /run SetRaidTarget(“target”, 8)
        Changing 0-8 should change the Raid icons.
        Maybe /run has to be /cast
        Or you can go to keybinds and set the binds to select keys according to google ::smile:

football said:

I’m in queue atm. so can’t test, but I think this will work (source macros from 2018):
        /target Dire Condor
        /run SetRaidTarget(“target”, 8)
        Changing 0-8 should change the Raid icons.
        Maybe /run has to be /cast
        Or you can go to keybinds and set the binds to select keys according to google ::smile:

Whow thank you! You brought me in the right direction :)

Well your macro suggestion is good but I found an improvement, almost same as Dugi Guide is doing. Your method is indeed target & mark but when I hit/spam the button again it keeps toggle on/of skull mark, wich is annoying when you need a specific target within group of mobs with the same name (example: Ghoul Spreaders).

So this is what I’m using now:

/target <name of target>
        /run SetRaidTarget(“target”,0)
        /run SetRaidTarget(“target”,8)

My example / situation to find & mark the Dire Condors in Redrigde mountains

/target Dire Condor
        /run SetRaidTarget(“target”,0)
        /run SetRaidTarget(“target”,8)

Then I drag&drop the macro into my skillbar, keybind it then I spam the keybind :p

Next step and I hope someone knows :p

Let’s function it like “cycle through specific target” like Dugi Guide feature also has!

Atm with the current macro: I do target & mark but it doesn’t goes well / perfect. It only target & mark targets within your sign or and you need to de-select (click-off target) to spam the macro for the new target (same unit).

Any suggestions or improvements for this macro?

* I’ve tried /targetenemy and it works like cycle through target (TAB function) but that var won’t work if you want to be specific like “Dire condor”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.