Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    krundle
    Participant

So the method of creating guides is fairly simple ones I looked at the LUA file so I made a entirely new guide for myself and got that working but I was wondering if there was a place where the information is easily available to guide holders?  Specifically I wondered if there was more than travel pick turn in and do while tags or a good web page that is a little clearer.   Great addon BTW.

Dugi
      Keymaster

do you mean more instruction on how the guide tag works? I will need compile a list and write it up, most of it is in my head. 

krundle
        Participant

Yeah that’s what I meant I would love to help optimize this addon by building my own routes to share to the community long time fan Dugi

waspire
          Participant

like the idea.

Ozzi
            Participant

Majority of the information needed can be found with in the ReadMe file inside every update. “AddonsInterfaceDugisGuideViewerZReadme”
              To open this file you would need something like Notepad++ which is open source so it’s free to use. Other editors that can be used (free) Visual Studio Code, SciTE. Paid ones are as follows Adobe Dreamweaver, Intellij Code Editor
              I personally use Visual Studio Code or Intellij Code Editor.
              Then you have my repository in github that can help you hook your guide with in dugi guides without needing to backup and move everything when you install updates for dugi guides. https://github.com/Caluril/CustomGuides
              This will need to be updated, I’ll do this once work has settled down a bit.
              In the .toc file the ## Interface needs to reflect 100002
              Rest of the instructions is on my repo. I hope this helps

Oh, BTW, I have decided to attach my modified ReadMe.txt that I personally update and use, also, ZoneIDLibrary-DF.txt this is what we use for profession IDs and Map IDs, thought this would help you in some way.

If you need any more advise or help don’t hesitate to contact me in Discord Ozzi#9217

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.