Dugi Guides™ | World of Warcraft Leveling Guides © 2010 – 2024 Forums Troubleshooting Couple Bugs… Flight Master Icons not showing – quest objectives throwing nil errors

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dyaxler
    Participant
      Hello… there are certain quests that return type “monster” with GetQuestLogLeaderBoard() that do not contain the word “slain” which is causing some return values to be nil. Example: https://classic.wowhead.com/quest=5721/the-battle-of-darrowshire
      RE: DGV.GetObjectivesInfo()

if type == "monster" then
          local _, _, monsterName, objNum, objNeeded = strfind(text,  DGV.PreparePattern(QUEST_MONSTERS_KILLED))
          result[#result + 1] = {text = text, type="npc", done=done, item_NPC_name=monsterName, totalNeeded=tonumber(objNeeded), leftAmount=tonumber(objNeeded)-tonumber(objNum)}
      end

I would suggest modifying this slightly to account for these edge cases.

Flight Master Icons are no longer showing up on the mini or world maps. I have a separate DEV account with a clean install running DG solo with an empty game cache and zero residual addon files. Same issue.

Separate issue – Track Quest Givers conflicts with Questie and causes tooltip errors.

dyaxler
      Participant
        I really wish we had the ability to roll back to older versions…
        Can you guys please look into that?
        dyaxler
        Participant

WOW. Excellent work! v1.104 appears to have taken care of all the issues reported here. Thanks!

Dugi
          Keymaster

appreciate the comprehensive feedback, it helps a lot to fix things faster :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.