Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    mclagett
    Participant
      Message: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:471: thread_UpdateTrackingFilters:
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZMapUtils.lua:358: HereBeDragons-Pins-2.0-Dugis: AddWorldMapIconMap: 'uiMapID', 'x' and 'y' must be numbersDetailed stack:
      [string "=[C]"]: in function `error'
      [string "@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLibsHereBeDragons-1.0HereBeDragons-Pins-2.0.lua"]:763: in function `AddWorldMapIconMap'
      [string "@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZMapUtils.lua"]:358: in function `PlaceIconOnWorldMap'
      [string "@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZWorldMapTracking.lua"]:1358: in function <...erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZWorldMapTracking.lua:1258>

Time: Tue Sep 27 20:45:46 2022
      Count: 29
      Stack: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:471: thread_UpdateTrackingFilters:
      InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZMapUtils.lua:358: HereBeDragons-Pins-2.0-Dugis: AddWorldMapIconMap: 'uiMapID', 'x' and 'y' must be numbersDetailed stack:
      [string "=[C]"]: in function `error'
      [string "@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLibsHereBeDragons-1.0HereBeDragons-Pins-2.0.lua"]:763: in function `AddWorldMapIconMap'
      [string "@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZMapUtils.lua"]:358: in function `PlaceIconOnWorldMap'
      [string "@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZWorldMapTracking.lua"]:1358: in function <...erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZWorldMapTracking.lua:1258>

[string "=[C]"]: ?
      [string "=[C]"]: in function `assert'
      [string "@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua"]:471: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:458>
      [string "@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua"]:572: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:544>

Locals:

Started happening today

deschutes
      Participant

I am getting similar errors since launch. Unable to use the guide as is. Have you gotten any help from Dugi?

Elvundil
        Participant

as indicated on another post I also have this error, I deactivated the option which allows to display the points of interest on the map this seems to have solved the problem for the moment (checked I was able to play just one hour but I didn’t get the error)

deschutes
          Participant

Hi, thanks for your idea. Unable to find “points of interest” option. Do you mean “world map tracking:”?  Clicking that on and off sends up an immediate lua error.

deschutes
            Participant

That seemed to do the trick for now!  World map tracking seems to be causing the error. Hope it stays good. Thank you

Elvundil
              Participant

yes ,I disabled this option and I don’t get the lua error that is displayed (I am French I switched my game to English so that the add on is in English, to use the right words) (and I used /reload)

Dugi
                Keymaster

try latest update now 

Elvundil
                  Participant

Hello for me the error is still present if I reactivate the “world map tracking” option I tried a complete reinstallation of the add on and I also tried to install the add on on a fresh installation of the game the error is still present (latest version of the add on) but disappears if the option is deactivated (at least in my case)

deschutes
                    Participant

same with me. I just leave it unclicked for now, works fine.

Elvundil
                      Participant

the error is still present in version 3.010.

Elvundil
                        Participant

version 3.012 the error is still present and the error counter goes up faster than before on my side , it seems its happening in Northrend only , when I’m on  Eastern Kingdoms Zones or Kalimdor Zones I don’t have the error. With the world map tracking option activated but with the minimap options (see image) deactivated I do not have the error either.

if I reactivate one of these options the error reappears so the fastest way to not have the error is to deactivate the “world map tracking” option.
                          sorry if we notice that addons are activated on the image (but even on a clean installation with just dugi activated and no other mods installed the error occurs).

Dugi
                          Keymaster

Hi can you test again, it should be fixed with latest update. 
                            I’ve also tested this for french in northrend 

jjyoung
                            Participant

I’m running 3.014, which the installer says is the latest version.  I’ve disabled all addons except Dugi, BugGrabber, and BugSack.  I’m getting the same error when “World Map Tracking” is enabled.  Errors go away when disabled.  I’m including the traceback for completeness

13x DugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:471: thread_UpdateTrackingFilters:
                              DugisGuideViewerZMapUtils.lua:358: HereBeDragons-Pins-2.0-Dugis: AddWorldMapIconMap: ‘uiMapID’, ‘x’ and ‘y’ must be numbersDetailed stack:
                              [string “=[C]”]: in function `error’
                              [string “@DugisGuideViewerZLibsHereBeDragons-1.0HereBeDragons-Pins-2.0.lua”]:763: in function `AddWorldMapIconMap’
                              [string “@DugisGuideViewerZMapUtils.lua”]:358: in function `PlaceIconOnWorldMap’
                              [string “@DugisGuideViewerZWorldMapTracking.lua”]:1358: in function <DugisGuideViewerZWorldMapTracking.lua:1258>
                              [string “=[C]”]: in function `assert’
                              [string “@DugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua”]:471: in function <DugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:458>
                              [string “@DugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua”]:572: in function <DugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:544>
                              Locals:
                              (*temporary) = false
                              (*temporary) = “thread_UpdateTrackingFilters:
                              DugisGuideViewerZMapUtils.lua:358: HereBeDragons-Pins-2.0-Dugis: AddWorldMapIconMap: ‘uiMapID’, ‘x’ and ‘y’ must be numbersDetailed stack:
                              [string “@DugisGuideViewerZLibsHereBeDragons-1.0HereBeDragons-Pins-2.0.lua”]:763: in function `AddWorldMapIconMap’
                              [string “@DugisGuideViewerZMapUtils.lua”]:358: in function `PlaceIconOnWorldMap’
                              [string “@DugisGuideViewerZWorldMapTracking.lua”]:1358: in function <DugisGuideViewerZWorldMapTracking.lua:1258>
                              jjyoung
                              Participant

I’ve subsequently re-enable all of my usual addons with World Map Tracking disable, and the errors that I’ve reported numerous times, and that have been plaquing me for months, have stopped occurring 

Elvundil
                                Participant

Message: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:471: thread_UpdateTrackingFilters:
                                  InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZMapUtils.lua:358: HereBeDragons-Pins-2.0-Dugis: AddWorldMapIconMap: ‘uiMapID’, ‘x’ and ‘y’ must be numbersDetailed stack:
                                  [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLibsHereBeDragons-1.0HereBeDragons-Pins-2.0.lua”]:763: in function `AddWorldMapIconMap’
                                  [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZMapUtils.lua”]:358: in function `PlaceIconOnWorldMap’
                                  [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZWorldMapTracking.lua”]:1358: in function <…erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZWorldMapTracking.lua:1258>

Time: Thu Oct 13 20:56:27 2022
                                  Count: 26
                                  Stack: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:471: thread_UpdateTrackingFilters:
                                  InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZMapUtils.lua:358: HereBeDragons-Pins-2.0-Dugis: AddWorldMapIconMap: ‘uiMapID’, ‘x’ and ‘y’ must be numbersDetailed stack:
                                  [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLibsHereBeDragons-1.0HereBeDragons-Pins-2.0.lua”]:763: in function `AddWorldMapIconMap’
                                  [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZMapUtils.lua”]:358: in function `PlaceIconOnWorldMap’
                                  [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZWorldMapTracking.lua”]:1358: in function <…erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZWorldMapTracking.lua:1258>

[string “=[C]”]: ?
                                  [string “=[C]”]: in function `assert’
                                  [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua”]:471: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:458>
                                  [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua”]:572: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:544>

Locals:

version 3.014 the error is still there

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.