Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    millerhilife
    Participant

Two errors:

Message: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGearAdvisor.lua:28: Cannot find a library instance of “LibStatLogic-1.2-Dugi”.
      Time: Sun Apr 25 23:20:36 2021
      Count: 1
      Stack: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGearAdvisor.lua:28: Cannot find a library instance of “LibStatLogic-1.2-Dugi”.

and

Message: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:1083: attempt to index global ‘GPSArrowScroll’ (a nil value)
      Time: Sun Apr 25 23:21:57 2021
      Count: 8
      Stack: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGPSArrow.lua:1083: attempt to index global ‘GPSArrowScroll’ (a nil value)

Having Same Issue
      April 26th 2021 Time 2:22am EST 
      PC Specs:
      CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X 4.3Ghz
      Mobo: Asrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX
      RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB DDR4-3600Mhz CL16-19-19-39 1.35V
      GPU: Gigabyte Windforce OC 3X 8G 2070 Super
      Drives: Samsung 970 Evo 1TB M.2-2280 NVME

Edit: Disabled All Addons Besides Guides Addon and still Presumes
      Keep up The Great Work Dugi and Dev Team! will always prefer these over Zygor’s and any other Guide addon/3rd party websites
      and can’t wait to relive TBC / wrath with this addon again like back then!

Installed a Debug tool called Swatter [Lib] that comes with Auctioneer to get detailed Errors 
      Tried even copying the Libstat file and even the folder from the retail version I own to the classic one didn’t do nothing just made the addon disappear entirely off the screen and used the /dugi chat commands to see about messing with it and just went back to the error above went I did /dugi on

Fixed Mine Now

Not Sure if this is why it’s fixed but I went into the Addon Folder for the Guide and deleted The GearAdvisor LUA Files and then reloaded UI typed /dugi on and boom everythings back on
      Hope that Helps for everyone else with the issue

jangus
      Participant

Same problem here

ran out of time to edit but Now getting Errors for the Model Viewer but that’s okay the Main Guides for me are working so that’s good enough for me till a new Update I hope in a few days again keep up the great work Dugi and Dev team and enjoy all :)

gavc79
        Participant

evil_vash said:

Having Same Issue
          April 26th 2021 Time 2:22am EST 
          PC Specs:
          CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X 4.3Ghz
          Mobo: Asrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX
          RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB DDR4-3600Mhz CL16-19-19-39 1.35V
          GPU: Gigabyte Windforce OC 3X 8G 2070 Super
          Drives: Samsung 970 Evo 1TB M.2-2280 NVME

Edit: Disabled All Addons Besides Guides Addon and still Presumes
          Keep up The Great Work Dugi and Dev Team! will always prefer these over Zygor’s and any other Guide addon/3rd party websites
          and can’t wait to relive TBC / wrath with this addon again like back then!

Installed a Debug tool called Swatter [Lib] that comes with Auctioneer to get detailed Errors 
          Tried even copying the Libstat file and even the folder from the retail version I own to the classic one didn’t do nothing just made the addon disappear entirely off the screen and used the /dugi chat commands to see about messing with it and just went back to the error above went I did /dugi on

Fixed Mine Now

Not Sure if this is why it’s fixed but I went into the Addon Folder for the Guide and deleted The GearAdvisor LUA Files and then reloaded UI typed /dugi on and boom everythings back on
          Hope that Helps for everyone else with the issue

I tried this and, i can confirm, that it works with getting the guide up again.

Heck Yeah Glad to Hear it @gavc79

Me again did /dugi fix and got the model viewer working again but some stuff are still messed up like the Gear Finder Feature But Guides are still working after that deletion of the gear adviser files I said earlier anyway chao for now!

edit just did a new test Model Viewer Disappears once i enter combat but the guides stay there
          ran another test now it’s staying on in combat but the text on the guide gets all messy but

anyway I think this is my last post for today Getting sleepy did a lot of fun grinding again once i got the main guides working have a great day all
          and i know someone will see this thread and help us gotta just believe!

elkun
          Participant

I’m having the same issues as above.

I can’t post a picture, but it’s the Error upon loading that “Enabling these Dugi Guides features will require the UI to reload. Do this now?”

Steps I have taken:

Disabled all other addons. no change

Deleted the 4 GearAdvisor*.* files in the LUA folder. Fixed the issue of Dugi not loading, but of course the Gear advisor is not available.

Uninstalled and reinstalled through the launcher 1.5.0 version. Gear advisor returned and failed to load the Addon.

Note: issue is only on my hunter, not my shaman. I assume this is from the 1.37 problem of the “And And” line in Gear advisor lua for hunter dual wielding.

For the time I’m going to delete the gear advisor folders again and use the Pawn addon for that until next fix is applied.

Gotta say, this is kinda annoying, but still the best addon around.

@elkun yeah it is and had no clue about that been playing my hunter never actually gave it much thought about changing characters to find out what you did Nice Job!
            hopefully dugi and them can come back with a response at some point and fix the problem :) glad the deleting the gearadvisor files helped honestly I only deleted em out of the fact keep getting the error for it and well that’s what the result was above

drahkas
            Participant

I’ve deleted these files and the addon is still locked up with an infinite loading circle. Great.

millerhilife
              Participant

My issue appears fixed after the latest update. Thanks for the quick fix and thanks for the late night debugging.

drahkas
                Participant

Working great now! Thanks for your quick work!

Deleted the Files redownloaded the new 1.39 Update and everything’s working Great Such a Awesome Team and Dugi too Woohoo thanks!

elkun
                  Participant

With patch 1.39. Everything seems to be working correctly again. 

Thank you!

kathebax
                    Participant

Thank you so much! love ya Dugi!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.