Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jjyoung
    Participant

A couple things you need to fix:
      1. The equipment manager isn’t working properly.  It kept telling me to swap gear, and it wasn’t doing it after I said okay.  Once I swapped it manually, it started asking me to swap it again.  Finally had to turn it off.
      2. Some coordinates appeared to be off.
      3. In the quest ‘Finding the Antidote ‘quest=813’, you send us to past the bridge to the Barrens.  The crocs that far down are 12 and over.  This was a difference of 2, as I was only level 10 at the time.  You should keep them closer to the Org end where the crocs are around level 11,  Or have people grind to 11 first.  Kept dying repeatedly as a Warrior.

Dugi
      Keymaster

1. Gear Advisor is disabled at the moment until update is complete, make sure you update the addon. 
        2. Which one? 
        3. I checked https://classic.wowhead.com/quest=813/finding-the-antidote  and our coordinates are 41, 17 in durotar, I’m not sure why its sending you over the bridge can you screenshot if you see something like this again

tcahuzak
        Participant

Maybe I’m stupid… Or I didn’t look into it :| Where is the Westfall area guide? I’ve the full blown Dugi Classic versions (paid).

eschumann
          Participant

For me the guide keeps thinking I’ve completed quests that I haven’t.  I go to turn in a quest and find it’s not done and have to run all the way back to finish the quest, then all the way back to turn it in.

jjyoung
            Participant

Dugi, it wasn’t sending me over the bridge, it was sending me down the river to the bridge area.  Unfortunately, I didn’t record the coord info.

Dugi
              Keymaster

tcahuzak said:

Maybe I’m stupid… Or I didn’t look into it :| Where is the Westfall area guide? I’ve the full blown Dugi Classic versions (paid).

This is WoW Classic and Westfall is not a good area to level after Elwynn most of the quest are for level 15 and above and you will run out of quest quickly unless you want to spend 3-4 levels grinding first. 

Dugi
                Keymaster

eschumann said:

For me the guide keeps thinking I’ve completed quests that I haven’t.  I go to turn in a quest and find it’s not done and have to run all the way back to finish the quest, then all the way back to turn it in.

did you skip any quest? if you can note down which quest in particular then we can fix it.

tcahuzak
                  Participant

Dugi said:

tcahuzak said:

This is WoW Classic and Westfall is not a good area to level after Elwynn most of the quest are for level 15 and above and you will run out of quest quickly unless you want to spend 3-4 levels grinding first. 

Best Dugi,

I understand… But for me: World of Warcraft (in the old times) is about doing quests.

And yes: I like doing every single quest in the entire game! It’s kind of nolstastic for me… Hard to explain, I’m sorry!

I know there isn’t an archievement system so no point for me to get a Loremaster title haha. But when I walk: Nor yellow markers above NPC heads!

Please release the Westfall too!

When I do group quests then from Elwynn to Westfall = Perfect. I agree when you are solo then another please would be better.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.