Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Greetings,

I am using Version 1.63 with WoW Classic Era and when I move the Quest Tracker Frame and lock the Position I always get an Error Message when logging into the Char.

As soon as I reset the Position to the default this Message does not pop up anymore.

10x Interface_Vanilla/FrameXML/UIParent.lua:2595: Action[SetPoint] failed because[SetPoint would result in anchor family connection]: attempted from: QuestWatchFrame:SetPoint.
    [string "=[C]"]: in function `SetPoint'
    [string "@Interface_Vanilla/FrameXML/UIParent.lua"]:2595: in function `UIParentManageFramePositions'
    [string "@Interface_Vanilla/FrameXML/UIParent.lua"]:1882: in function <Interface_Vanilla/FrameXML/UIParent.lua:1869>
    [string "=[C]"]: in function `SetAttribute'
    [string "@Interface_Vanilla/FrameXML/UIParent.lua"]:2606: in function `UIParent_ManageFramePositions'
    [string "@Blizzard_UIWidgets/Blizzard_UIWidgetBelowMinimapFrame.lua"]:25: in function `layoutFunc'
    [string "@Blizzard_UIWidgets/Blizzard_UIWidgetManager.lua"]:225: in function `UpdateWidgetSetContainerLayout'
    [string "@Blizzard_UIWidgets/Blizzard_UIWidgetManager.lua"]:318: in function `ProcessWidgetSet'
    [string "@Blizzard_UIWidgets/Blizzard_UIWidgetManager.lua"]:340: in function `UpdateAllWidgets'
    [string "@Blizzard_UIWidgets/Blizzard_UIWidgetManager.lua"]:33: in function <...dOns/Blizzard_UIWidgets/Blizzard_UIWidgetManager.lua:31>

Locals:
    (*temporary) = QuestWatchFrame {
    0 = <userdata>
    }
    (*temporary) = "TOPRIGHT"
    (*temporary) = "MinimapCluster"
    (*temporary) = "BOTTOMRIGHT"
    (*temporary) = -84.000008
    (*temporary) = 0

Ozzi
    Participant

otteje said:

Greetings,

I am using Version 1.63 with WoW Classic Era and when I move the Quest Tracker Frame and lock the Position I always get an Error Message when logging into the Char.

As soon as I reset the Position to the default this Message does not pop up anymore.

10x Interface_Vanilla/FrameXML/UIParent.lua:2595: Action[SetPoint] failed because[SetPoint would result in anchor family connection]: attempted from: QuestWatchFrame:SetPoint.
      [string "=[C]"]: in function `SetPoint'
      [string "@Interface_Vanilla/FrameXML/UIParent.lua"]:2595: in function `UIParentManageFramePositions'
      [string "@Interface_Vanilla/FrameXML/UIParent.lua"]:1882: in function <Interface_Vanilla/FrameXML/UIParent.lua:1869>
      [string "=[C]"]: in function `SetAttribute'
      [string "@Interface_Vanilla/FrameXML/UIParent.lua"]:2606: in function `UIParent_ManageFramePositions'
      [string "@Blizzard_UIWidgets/Blizzard_UIWidgetBelowMinimapFrame.lua"]:25: in function `layoutFunc'
      [string "@Blizzard_UIWidgets/Blizzard_UIWidgetManager.lua"]:225: in function `UpdateWidgetSetContainerLayout'
      [string "@Blizzard_UIWidgets/Blizzard_UIWidgetManager.lua"]:318: in function `ProcessWidgetSet'
      [string "@Blizzard_UIWidgets/Blizzard_UIWidgetManager.lua"]:340: in function `UpdateAllWidgets'
      [string "@Blizzard_UIWidgets/Blizzard_UIWidgetManager.lua"]:33: in function <...dOns/Blizzard_UIWidgets/Blizzard_UIWidgetManager.lua:31>

Locals:
      (*temporary) = QuestWatchFrame {
      0 = <userdata>
      }
      (*temporary) = "TOPRIGHT"
      (*temporary) = "MinimapCluster"
      (*temporary) = "BOTTOMRIGHT"
      (*temporary) = -84.000008
      (*temporary) = 0

This error is in conflict with Blizzards newly added Quest Tracking features added in 1.15.0 update. We are looking into fixing this as soon as possible.

To fix this for now, the options to uncheck are Minimize Map Button and Show Quest Objective Bulbs.
      /dugi config, click the gear cog
      Maps > un-check Show Objective Bulbs
      Maps > un-check Minimize Map Button

Hopefully this should reduce the .lua error you are getting. Dugi should announce the next Classic Era guide update soon.

Ozzi
      Participant

Please update to 1.64 to fix this issue.
        Once in-game, type /dugi config then click on the gear cog. It should be safe to re-enable Show Objective Bulbs, you should also notice that the Minimize Map Button is completely removed.

Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.